What's new

Malaysia & Brunei rejected Acquino's invitation to meeting about S. China S

lol idiot, France claims to be a secular country :lol:

Whats your point. Muslims ladies should be allowed to wear burqas in France too.

Can't have it both ways. That you have a secular country and don't allow burqas. And please dont use the security concerns.

Well,France doesn't have same constitution as US.As you have said about China Mr Hypocrite Its their internal affairs.Before talking about big ideas like Secularism,try to understand it only means separation of religion and state.

That is not a conving arguing. There are also ninjas in Japan. So please don't infuse your stupidity here.

What are you a child.Do you believe Japanese dresses up Ninja every day.It seems Your pea sized brain has just stopped functioning.Get out of here before you have a haemorrhage.:lol:

Yes it is a security concern I even added merely one example , there are many when terrorists used burkas in their attacks.

being secular as you also said in another post as being lost, has nothing to do with allowing or disallowing face coverings. In fact we've been told the face covering is not mandated in Islam..

This is where you are wrong.

Muslims believe it is a Mustahaab practise or a "highly recommended practise."
You can go look it up.

Thats why you find many women in Muslim countries wearing Burka or niqaab you ignorant idiot.

Stop being an idiot, its not a security concern. You believe it is. Nobody else does. Anyone can perform terrorism in any garment.

And dont bring the argument that ohh the burka covers the face, well then also ban the niqaab, and the ghoonghat which is also in your "India."

Stupid Indian are just on a war on someone's beliefs.

Since now we are on the crux of the matter, covering face is not security concern, since people believe they can reach a higher level of modesty.

But ofcourse stupid Indians want to ban someone's beliefs.

It is a security concern I've even showed you one example of terrorist using it blow up french military personnel . there are many more online... and all face covering is banned regardless of whose religion, which I have told you repeatedly, but you are slow to get it's meaning.

Closed-circuit television captured Yassin Omar, 26, of north London, on two occasions wearing a burqa. Omar is one of the six accused July 21, 2005 would-be bombers (he allegedly tried to set off a hydrogen peroxide bomb at Warren Street Underground station). The first time was on the day of the attempted bombings, when Omar (in the Daily Telegraph description) "dressed from head to toe in a black burka and carrying a brown handbag" is seen walking to Golders Green coach station and getting off a bus hours later at Digbeth, Birmingham

291.jpg

Yassin Omar, in burqa disguise, fleeing from the police.

Well,France doesn't have same constitution as US.As you have said about China Mr Hypocrite Its their internal affairs.Before talking about big ideas like Secularism,try to understand it only means separation of religion and state.

What are you a child.Do you believe Japanese dresses up Ninja every day.It seems Your pea sized brain has just stopped functioning.Get out of here before you have a haemorrhage.:lol:
Umm idiot.

You are missing the point. France claims to be a land of freedom, therefore allow burqa.

Very simple. No need to check constitutions.

It is a security concern I've even showed you one example of terrorist using it blow up french military personnel . there are many more online... and all face covering is banned regardless of whose religion, which I have told you repeatedly, but you are slow to get it's meaning.

Its wrong, because it is agianst freedom.

Your arguement about niqaab/burkas being a security concern is not convincing,

Even women in India wear ghoonghats.

We are going in circles you keep barking that you believe it is a security concern, while it reality it isn't.

So if a Muslims women wants to do a Mustahaab practise in France, she can;t do it because France thinks its agianst security? lol what a bunch of bullshi*.

France claims to be a land of freedom, then allow women to wear burqas, quite simple.

How does a security concern about any face covering have to do with racist attacks? it's your low IQ that is trying to equate oranges with apples...

i guess the advanced american education system and civilized society still cant change your IQ level, well``what can you do, you are an Indian at the end day,

next time you should let those racist white people to beat the cr@p out of you, since you believe supressing others identity or culture is the 'rightful' concern of the locals`

you really should change your avatar of 64=65? to JayAtl = GayAlot ?

i guess the advanced american education system and civilized society still cant change your IQ level, well``what can you do, you are an Indian at the end day,

next time you should let those racist white people to beat the cr@p out of you, since you believe supressing others identity or culture is the 'rightful' concern of the locals`

you really should change your avatar of 64=65? to JayAtl = GayAlot ?

doing quite well and better than you Chinese in america and so is America over the Chinese. again what does a law on face covering have to do with racist beating anyone? locust boy and the highest amount of gays in the US among immigrants are Chinese. why do you think they like to live in San Francisco so much?

Umm idiot.

You are missing the point. France claims to be a land of freedom, therefore allow burqa.

France don't claim to be the land of freedom."Star spangled banners" is the national anthem of US,not France.French can do what ever they want by your own logic.At least try to comprehend things you are saying.

And I am not gonna say Check constitutions to you again.because I know you don't have the intellectual capacity for that.

Umm idiot.

Its wrong, because it is agianst freedom.

Your arguement about niqaab/burkas being a security concern is not convincing,

Even women in India wear ghoonghats.

We are going in circles you keep barking that you believe it is a security concern, while it reality it isn't.

So if a Muslims women wants to do a Mustahaab practise in France, she can;t do it because France thinks its agianst security? lol what a bunch of bullshi*.

France claims to be a land of freedom, then allow women to wear burqas, quite simple.

why is it against freedom? they are many laws that are restrictive due to security concerns. what about freedom to live without being blown up?

291.jpg

Yassin Omar, in burqa disguise, fleeing from the police.

Well they should ask the woman to lift the veil, if they think she is doing something suspicious.

Stop going in circles. If there are some Muslims women who want to wear the veil because they think its part of their religion then they should be allowed to do so.

Don;t bloody stupid. France allows it's citizen's to practise it's relligion to the fullest extent.

People can commit crimes in Ski cloth masks inn the winter too.

So are you advocatina war on someone's beliefs, because Muslim women believe it is mustahaab to wear the niqaab.

Get a life. You are agianst religious freedom, if you want to ban the niqaab. Niqaab is not just a cultural thing!

France don't claim to be the land of freedom."Star spangled banners" is the national anthem of US,not France.French can do what ever they want by your own logic.At least try to comprehend things you are saying.

Well I believe France allows it citizens to practise their religion no?

If France is not a "land of freedom", then yes it is correct, they can do whatever they like. but they claim to be a land of freedom, so this is where you fail.

Even Amnesty International condemned the banning of Burkas in France.
Burqa ban passes French lower house overwhelmingly - CNN

Point is:

1)Burka is not a security concern. Many societies believe in the face-veil.
2)Banning of Burqa is wrong in france, because they claim to be a land of freedom, so France is hypocritical country.
3)Whatever happens in China is their internal affairs, and they don't claim to be a land of freedom, so they can apply whatever law they like.

Ahhh, sigh, idiots like Jayatl bore me...already beated them in this debate.

If France is not a "land of freedom", then yes it is correct, they can do whatever they like. but they claim to be a land of freedom, so this is where you fail.

French don't claim themselves to be the land of free.Have even been to France.Its the Americans(Its a line in their national anthem).Don't you understand the difference between French and Americans.Both of them don't even like each other.

Well they should ask the woman to lift the veil, if they think she is doing something suspicious.

Stop going in circles. If there are some Muslims women who want to wear the veil because they think its part of their religion then they should be allowed to do so.

Don;t bloody stupid. France allows it's citizen's to practise it's relligion to the fullest extent.

People can commit crimes in Ski cloth masks inn the winter too.

So are you advocatina war on someone's beliefs, because Muslim women believe it is mustahaab to wear the niqaab.

Get a life. You are agianst religious freedom, if you want to ban the niqaab. Niqaab is not just a cultural thing!

I'm still trying to understand what does land of freedom mean to you? does it mean that they should not have laws to protect themselves and not have the freedom of living without being blown up? Is the opposite of freedom mean disregarding any security or as I said in some countries " women's rights" concerns? besides burka is not an religious symbol advocated in Islam. then it becomes an oppressive symbol for those countries too...because they are " land of freedoms" - they don't want any women covered up.

Even Amnesty International condemned the banning of Burkas in France.
Burqa ban passes French lower house overwhelmingly - CNN

Point is:

1)Burka is not a security concern. Many societies believe in the face-veil.
2)Banning of Burqa is wrong in france, because they claim to be a land of freedom, so France is hypocritical country.
3)Whatever happens in China is their internal affairs, and they don't claim to be a land of freedom, so they can apply whatever law they like.

Ahhh, sigh, idiots like Jayatl bore me...already beated them in this debate.

Clearly French don't believe in face veils.Its their country their rules.As you have said before Mr Hypocrite.And I believe France was right in banning Burka.Its a symbol of oppression and a clear security threat.It doesn't belong in 21st century.

doing quite well and better than you Chinese in america and so is America over the Chinese. again what does a law on face covering have to do with racist beating anyone? locust boy and the highest amount of gays in the US among immigrants are Chinese. why do you think they like to live in San Francisco so much?

lol``basically you primitive people dont even read others posts when arguing with them`?``still dont get the idea of why racist attack and face cover-up are related? read post 118 again if you are capable of``

and also why you are so sure that the majority gay population are Chinese in U.S``? :D , maybe I am right you are one of them

I'm still trying to understand what does land of freedom mean to you? does it mean that they should not have laws to protect themselves and not have the freedom of living without being blown up? Is the opposite of freedom mean disregarding any security or as I said in some countries " women's rights" concerns? besides burka is not an religious symbol advocated in Islam. then it becomes an oppressive symbol for those countries too...because they are " land of freedoms" - they don't want any women covered up.

In Islam, covering the face is a mustahaab practise for women. There you go.

lol, your arguement doesn't work about terrorists. You are just an bigot who is a hypocrite.

Clearly French don't believe in face veils.Its their country their rules.As you have said before Mr Hypocrite.And I believe France was right in banning Burka.Its a symbol of oppression and a clear security threat.It doesn't belong in 21st century.

lol idiot tell that to women in India who wear the Ghoonghat. HAHAHA
220px-Veil_Ghoonghat.jpg

France should practise its beliefs, allow the women to wear the burka or niqaab. A terrorist can go in a ski mask, SO whats your point?

Idiot this is where we part. You think burqa is a security concern, I don't.

Most people in the world dont think face covering is a security concern, except for some stupid "Frenchies" and you. HAHAHA!

Back
Top Bottom