What's new

Malala Yusufzai: Victim of Barbaric Terror and Dirty Politics

When it comes to citizen like her, yes I do care. I really want citizens like her in Pakistan so that our people don't have to pay the price of this animosity with their lives.

More people like her, less is the chance of them becoming terrorists. This in turn means less attacks on India by the terrorist groups, more stability in my country at least when external threats are concerned.

No country wants extremists hiding in neighboring countries as they are as dangerous to us as they are to others.

And by the way, my prayers are for her as well as other children who got killed in drone strikes or any other part of the your nation, our flood affected children or any other nation.

Not that what the thread demands,but since you've brought that in.

Have you figured that out that you are sitting on a pressure cooker and telling others around that you care so much and preaching precautions?

You are linking stability in you country and the threats surrounding you from all around with this single event....sure!

Kashmiris and their right for freedom is a well know struggle.What have you done for them?

Malala's probably one case where they attacked an innocent girl struggling for her right of education.And the whole nation is behind her,supporting her.

There are hundreds of malala's there in IOK who are debarred from the right of freedom,killed in the process and the mass graves are the only evidence that we are left with.

Certainly now India seems to be a very vulnerable state.With issues like these pressing her hard.

that our people don't have to pay the price of this animosity with their lives.

They'll pay the price.If you can't win the minds,repression with power is the only way through and it has it's own price that you'll have to pay.

extremists hiding in neighboring countries as they are as dangerous to us

Yeah yeah, 1971 comes to mind.Old enough to be forgotten.But you know wise men usually do forgive but they do not forget.

Let's leave it to trolla trolla for Malala vs Taliban.Your reasons for insecurities will not add much in the flavor.Goodday!

Yeah, I've been witnessing that myself. Joined her facebook page on Wednesday I guess. She had 5,000 or so fans, and as of now She has over 42,000 followers. Pleased to see how the world cares for this young fighter.

@ contrarian ----India is the root cause of all problems in the region --the source of all criminal acts and all criminals --- all we need is is to divide it into its the component parts and much much improvement will be seen immediately......

Hundreds of Afghan schoolgirls rally in support of Pakistani girl activist Malala Yousufzai
posted 7 hours ago by Mpelembe Admin [ updated 7 hours ago ]

Hundreds of Afghan schoolgirls in Herat express their support for wounded Pakistani girl activist Malala Yousufzai.

HERAT, AFGHANISTAN (OCTOBER 13, 2012) (REUTERS) - Around 500 Afghan schoolgirls rallied to show their support for wounded 14-year-old Pakistani activist Malala Yousufzai on Saturday (October 13) after she was shot by the Taliban earlier in the week.

The teenagers gathered at a high school in western Heart province and chanted "We support Malala!" and "We want the Pakistan government to arrest the perpetrators!".
"Today we have gathered here to support the Pakistani girl Malala and condemn this brutal act of Taliban," said Larina Ahmadai, 17, one of the rally participants.

"We support Malala Yousufzai and ask the Pakistani government to stop such crimes and arrest the perpetrators," said Madeena Qashang, 16.

Yousufzai was shot and seriously wounded on Tuesday (October 9) as she was leaving her school in her hometown in the Swat valley, northwest of the Pakistani capital,Islamabad.

The Taliban claimed responsibility for the attack and said her promotion of education for girls was pro-Western and she had opposed them.

Yousufzai began standing up to the Pakistani Taliban when she was just 11, when the government had effectively ceded control of the Swat Valley where she lives to the militants.

Pakistan's president, prime minister, and heads of various opposition parties joined human rights group Amnesty International and the United Nations in condemning the attack.

http://education.mpelembe.net/home/...t-of-pakistani-girl-activist-malala-yousufzai

Malala Yousafzai is fast becoming a GLOBAL PHENOMENON.

The whole world is fascinated and amazed at the courage of this 14 year old teenager who took on the the savage TTP without fear of consequences.

I salute your courage Malala. You are my hero.
Have you seen the documentary made on her ? She speaks good English. And her words were so perfect.

Certainly she has become Global Phenomenon.

Hope people see the world from her Point of View.

This is not fair man, I want justice :hitwall:

She is so beautifull, so innocent and mature. :cry:. I want Pakistan to help swat children reach school and get rid of taliban.

Have you seen the documentary made on her ? She speaks good English. And her words were so perfect.

Yeah, that is truly amazing how articulate she is.

Keep in mind she is from SWAT, which is somewhat backward area ( compared to major cities of Pakistan like Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad ). I appologize if I offended anyone because that is not my intention.

I think she comes from a family which values good education and supported her in her endeavours.

Yeah, that is truly amazing how articulate she is.

Keep in mind she is from SWAT, which is somewhat backward area ( compared to major cities of Pakistan like Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad ). I appologize if I offended anyone because that is not my intention.

I think she comes from a family which values good education and supported her in her endeavours.
You have shared a good news which helps in removing the hostility among the posters.

Sane and rational people will always support you in these type of news.

Why would anyone be offended ? You have shared a good news which helps in removing the hostility among the posters.

Sane and rational people will always support you in these type of news.

No, I was being sensitive to people of Swat ( calling it somewhat backward place) but the fact is that area is not as developed as it should be. I did'nt want to hurt the feelings of people of Swat just in case if there was a PDF member from Swat reading my comments.

Yeah, I've been witnessing that myself. Joined her facebook page on Wednesday I guess. She had 5,000 or so fans, and as of now She has over 42,000 followers. Pleased to see how the world cares for this young fighter.

I believe there are thousands more like her fighting this menace in their own fragile, innocent ways. Malala was lucky to be featured on BBC documentary and get wolrd wide coverage. But she definetly is one brave daughter. May ALLAH heal her wounds and grant her wish. Ameen.

This only proves that every moderate , forward looking, friendly , peace-loving and progressive Pakistani is an Indian's friend and we care for him/her .

Hopefully some people will appreciate this .

I believe there are thousands more like her fighting this menace in their own fragile, innocent ways. Malala was lucky to be featured on BBC documentary and get wolrd wide coverage. But she definetly is one brave daughter. May ALLAH heal her wounds and grant her wish. Ameen.
and may talibans rot in hell, Ameen.

And she started publishing articles on bbc urdu and wrote diaries in english as well in 2009, she had internet and pc in 2009 in mingora Swat which was then controlled by talibans, Salute to the brave girl!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom