Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1238833_689255254435281_1930883989_n.jpg

And and just look at the reaction of public :cheesy: :omghaha: :rofl:

1175629_1414009562145945_2103199418_n.jpg

1237023_1414009565479278_1925883621_n.jpg

1236898_1414009572145944_1070732589_n.jpg

MR. MA LALA .......... KA MOOO KALA :sniper: Reminding me CONGO film (Imported Guerrilla).Caught in SWAT .......... :woot::rofl:

In my opinion it is a farce. Every day innocent people are dying because of terrorist and drones, but why only her. It is a case like Mukhtaran Mai.

Lets praise her and don not feel jealous.
Everyone cant be Malala neither everyone can be Mandela and so on.

Salute to Malala

I would do 100 salutes if someone can tell me what has she done. Nothing to be jealous about it, its not appreciating anything which is designed to malign Pakistan.

I would do 100 salutes if someone can tell me what has she done. Nothing to be jealous about it, its not appreciating anything which is designed to malign Pakistan.

bwahahahahahahah oh yeh how to malign Pakistan????

Isnt it a reality that women rights are violated in Pakistan?

Isnt it reality that women education is one of the most affected and most neglected sector?

Isnt it reality that militants are killing innocent people? blowing up schools ?

and oh if you cant see or blind to see what she did then i don't feel i have to waste time to post the details.

In my opinion it is a farce. Every day innocent people are dying because of terrorist and drones, but why only her. It is a case like Mukhtaran Mai.
the difference is, she was targetted by terrorists for saying something, others are just poor bystanders who got killed.
Even a taliban commander apologized for their behaviour to her.

Salute to Malala

just read the facebook comments @Side-Winder can you post the FB link as well where you read this lanti brigades comments

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistanis are idiots.

Every time a non Pakistani looks at Malala they are reminded of the cruelty of TTP.

No one will ever back militancy in our country because of her. She is our moral high ground.

Salute to Malala

just read the facebook comments @Side-Winder can you post the FB link as well where you read this lanti brigades comments

actually dude 90% of facebook awaaam hate her on every page...these were some snapshots from roznama dunya official page...

Last edited by a moderator:
now let me express my opinion,

fine,malala was a victim of sheer brutality and i strongly condemn that,
however there is always a flip side to the coin as well,
US and UN should also look at those victims of drone strikes caused by US planes in the name of collateral damage,
i just don't like this hypocrisy.....

now let me express my opinion,

fine,malala was a victim of sheer brutality and i strongly condemn that,
however there is always a flip side to the coin as well,
US and UN should also look at those victims of drone strikes caused by US planes in the name of collateral damage,
i just don't like this hypocrisy.....

What hipocrasy?

The UN are not carrying out drone strikes, they condemn them.

Do you NOT want the world to celebrate a Pakistani who speaks against the terrorists in our country?

Or do you want the world to treat us like Syria where they are backing the militants?

What hipocrasy?

The UN are not carrying out drone strikes, they condemn them.

Do you NOT want the world to celebrate a Pakistani who speaks against the terrorists in our country?

Or do you want the world to treat us like Syria where they are backing the militants?

why only condemnation? why not some practical? all the human beings are equal before GOD
if Malala was shot innocent,those kids dying in drones are too innocents,

this great war on terror --- who is dying? --- a soldier --- or a tribal civilian who is seeking revenge because a minute 'collateral damage' caused him his family...these men are sold to agencies....this is what happens when justice is denied...

sure,i want...but i want the same world to think about the loss of many other innocents provided that they believe in the charter of UN that says all the human beings are equal,

it has got nothing to do with stance,

why only condemnation? why not some practical? all the human beings are equal before GOD
if Malala was shot innocent,those kids dying in drones are too innocents,

this great war on terror --- who is dying? --- a soldier --- or a tribal civilian who is seeking revenge because a minute 'collateral damage' caused him his family...these men are sold to agencies....this is what happens when justice is denied...

sure,i want...but i want the same world to think about the loss of many other innocents provided that they believe in the charter of UN that says all the human beings are equal,

it has got nothing to do with stance,

NATO are conducting drone strikes.

UN are not.

Two very separate entities.

UN have released multiple statements showing their sadness at drone strikes.

Direct your grievances at NATO, not a little girl who is trying to show the world that Pakistanis are normal people like everyone else.

And it has everything to do with this stance. If Malala incident did not happen, the West would have started to back the militant campaign. We hold the moral high ground over TTP because of this and it is very important in order to win this war as nobody in the world will back child killers.

She has been briefed by ISI, she's intelligent so she will understand to pick her words carefully and not be used to express Anti-Pakistani sentiments. So let her be my friend.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom