What's new

Malala inagurates the largest library of Europe

Isnt it a reality that women rights are violated in Pakistan?
Ratio of women rights violation in Pakistan is much less then violations carried out internationally. Its not to justify the heinous crime, just to make you aware that what media tells is not right. In Pakistan one Mukhtara Mai makes a false claim of rape and Hilary Clinton is ready to meet her.

In USA 90,000 people were raped just in 2008 as per US bureau of statistics
National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey (NISVS), a study launched by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention in 2010, report that nearly 1 in 5 women are estimated to have been the victims of raped (USA). In 2010, the study estimates that 1.27 million American woman were raped--equivalent to one woman every 29 seconds--and 5.1 million were stalked--equivalent to one woman every 7 seconds.
In January 2013, the Ministry of Justice (MoJ), Office for National Statistics (ONS) and Home Office released its first ever joint Official Statistics bulletin on sexual violence, entitled An Overview of Sexual Offending in England and Wales.

It reported that:

Approximately 85,000 women are raped on average in England and Wales every year
Over 400,000 women are sexually assaulted each year
1 in 5 women (aged 16 - 59) has experienced some form of sexual violence since the age of 16.

Isnt it reality that women education is one of the most affected and most neglected sector?
I think you need to revisit your information. women education is not neglected, infact most of the places you will see girls leading in the field of education.

Isnt it reality that militants are killing innocent people? blowing up schools ?
Militants are girls school only. It is media who is showing only girls school.

and oh if you cant see or blind to see what she did then i don't feel i have to waste time to post the details.
These are usual sentences of those who cannot substantiate their claim by logic or proof and their information is either based on what media says or hearsay.

get a grip, using hateful words for a 16 year old teen.

There is nothing hateful against the girl in my post. I just want to highlight the underlying theme. A 16 years girl is no comparison to me. There are so many other who can be celebrated, like this 11 years dude who secured 47A* in maths, etc.

Its an honor for Pakistan, that a Pakistani inaugurated the largest library in Europe.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom