What's new

Malala and her family are now millionaires, claims a new report

The Army depends on the order of a single man, the Army chief. The army chief during those incidents was a person who is well known to be a spineless coward, one who'd rather turn away from fight and lately as it has emerged an extreme corrupt. I know we are going off topic, but a US raid at Abbottabad is as absurd as anything, the US commandos would have been captured alive, if possible, or dead, in any such activity in which the Military was not expressly involved. Everything that you may believe is the 'version' of events as told by you. It could yet be possible, the most likely story, that PakMil was holding on to OBL's body to cash it with the US at the right time, the US found out about it and blackmailed Pakistan to allow them to perform such a mission to give Obama his 2nd stint, we all know where his ratings were before the operation.

And all the global news coverage was as per US's shared version of events. In Pakistan, the earliest news we got from ground zero was from residents who said that the Military had imposed a curfew in the area from the evening, nobody was allowed to leave their homes and that electricity was cut off resulting in a complete blackout. The streets were being patrolled by Army and the residents thought that the Army was conducting some exercise. All these were later on silenced.

Well, I won't even go into some of the rather odd things you assert like, "the US commandos would have been captured alive, if possible, or dead, in any such activity in which the Military was not expressly involved.", which is really a rather bizarre assertion given the record of units like SEAL Team 6. And I'm far more likely to believe professional journalists who investigated the raid in depth, and the recounting of the raid by some of the commandos themselves, as well as the statements by my military and Pakistan's military, than I am some far-fetched vast nefarious conspiracy of blackmail and OBL's body being used as leverage................all without the slightest bit of credible evidence.

Like I said, that is the problem of the conspiracy types. They abandon all logical reasoning and start with what they passionately want to believe, and immediately declare all other versions are lies and cover-up, again, without the slightest bit of fact to prove their case. That is why all their conspiracy theories wind up with an ever expanding, almost comically large cast of villains and liars. It's the only way to make those theories work. So as with dozens of other reputable reports and official government statements on the raid, when the highest levels of the Pakistani government say this...

"The Pakistan security forces are neither incompetent nor negligent about their sacred duty to protect Pakistan," he told reporters. "There shall not be any doubt that any repetition of such an act will have disastrous consequences," he said.
Bashir (Pakistan Foreign Minister.), repeated Pakistani claims (by numerous Pakistani officials) that it did not know anything about the raid until it was too late to stop it. He said the army scrambled two F-16 fighter jets when it was aware that foreign helicopters were hovering over the city of Abbottabad, not far from the capital Islamabad, but they apparently did not get to the choppers on time. American officials have said they didn't inform Pakistan in advance, fearing bin Laden could be tipped off."

...it must be asserted that this vast, nefarious conspiracy included the collusion of everyone from the Pakistan PM and cabinet officers, Pakistan Army, the US president and security staff, US cabinet officers, pentagon, US Navy, down to the over the top acting job of this navy SEAL who was the commando who actually killed bin-Laden...

I guess he is just one of the scores upon scores of liars.

....ALL of them, literally dozens and dozens and dozens of people, all were part of this vast conspiracy of lies, right? :lol:

It's ridiculous. I don't buy it. Like I said. Occam's razor. Instead, American intelligence worked for years in trying to track OBL down and we finally got lucky by identifying one of his main couriers. We tracked him back to OBL's compound in Abbottabad. We still did not know for certain if our satellites were actually photographing OBL, but President Obama decided to risk it. Just as Pakistan's government officials have stated, they did not know anything of the raid, as we didn't tell them. SEAL Team 6 went in from Afghanistan, conducted the raid, killed OBL and returned to base. No need for a vast cast of liars and nefarious deceivers. Just the simple facts of the case and recounted by those directly involved in the operation.

Last edited:
So, anyone volunteering getting shot in the head for a million bucks?
anyone?

Depends on who shoots. If its American or their allies, then you wont even get a decent burial and the semi literate so called liberals of our country wont even have the courage to call that death unjustified. But if its a Taliban shooting a woman and West positions itself to be saving that woman from the 'evil of extremism', then you will get all awards possible that you can think of.

A true slap on Malala Lover
Three girls injured in that Incident but why only malala Become Millionaire

There is nothing wrong with her being a millionaire or billionaire for that matter. She deserves a good life and freedom.

Well, I won't even go into some of the rather odd things you assert like, "the US commandos would have been captured alive, if possible, or dead, in any such activity in which the Military was not expressly involved.", which is really a rather bizarre assertion given the record of units like SEAL Team 6. And I'm far more likely to believe professional journalists who investigated the raid in depth, and the recounting of the raid by some of the commandos themselves, as well as the statements by my military and Pakistan's military, than I am some far-fetched vast nefarious conspiracy of blackmail and OBL's body being used as leverage................all without the slightest bit of credible evidence.

Odd things? You must get out of Hollywood mentality which makes you believe that your Seals are invincible and that other militaries are untrained amateurs. What do you think would the response of my soldiers would have been had they been ordered to engage? Do you think your seals would have been able to get out of that situation alive? Their only option, in that case, would have been to surrender and for the US Government to negotiate their release!

And all the investigations, all the interviews and all collective journalism starts and ends with the white house. There was no compound to investigate, there was no body to investigate and there was nobody to interview except a handful of people who were privy to the whole drama. In Pakistan too, it probably was just the Army Chief as nobody else needed to know once the Army Chief was onboard.

Anyway, I believe we have derailed this thread long enough, the truth will be out in about 47 years once the veil of secrecy is lifted and records of this operation made public. Just as an afterthought, for your consumption, please be informed that the commission that was tasked to uncover the details of the operation did record something very interesting, it recorded that in the entire compound, there was only a single bullet hole..........and with that down goes the claim of your Seal team that they had a gun fight lasting approx 20 mins! With that, perhaps you should take a breather and consider for a moment whether your Government is indeed capable of such false flag operations. Infact, consider for a moment if any Government in the world has resources to actually carry out false flag operations, which country can?

Kudos. Wish her well always; i find it ironic that noone credits her for at least being a voice and daughter of the country instead trying to find faults. not right thing. at least there was a worth soul for nobel prize after Prof salam.

Congrats to malala for honestly earning income not by fraud and corruption or other illegal means she should also raise her voice for girls killed in honor killings

Back
Top Bottom