What's new

Malala, 15, set to make Britain her permanent home

If you want to see a Muslim country... come to Britain

Change few minor things here n there and you have a ready-made nation ready as is desired in the Islamic kingdom. Trust me, I am no wrong

Whatever the Muslim nations you have in the world are confused, corrupt, dictator, monarchs or other versions of bad example of Muslims... One Muslim scholar wrote in the book that America is the best example of being an Islamic nation... I call it Britain
then can you sy that christianity is the best form of islam?

so basically what you are saying that the successful nations like america and britain which follow democracy, free speech and will and religious tolerance are the concepts of islamic society. fine agreed, will the islamic society agree for eleections and agre for a head of state who is non muslim and a state which doesnt allow religion to interfere in public life?

then can you sy that christianity is the best form of islam?

Britain is no longer considered a Christian country. It is best described as 'multi-faith society' or 'secular'. Religion-wise there are more Muslims in Britain who attend Mosques than the Christians who attend churches. Religion is considered personal matter and everybody is considered equal regardless of their religious affiliations :D

Her family has sacrificed for a Pakistani cause and they deserve and have earned the right to get benefits. What have you ever done for Pakistan other than sit and criticize, Mr. Elmo ?

The Yousafzai family has been through horrific tragedy and suffering and it is distressing to see US or UK based Pakistanis criticising the family for protecting itself and choosing to find a safer home in UK. If you want to fight Taliban, please feel free to return to Pakistan and fight them. Leave this poor family alone as they have been through enough.

why are US and UK NRPs criticizing. they themselves are sitting overseas.

Britain is no longer considered a Christian country. It is best described as 'multi-faith society' or 'secular'. Religion-wise there are more Muslims in Britain who attend Mosques than the Christians who attend churches. Religion is considered personal matter and everybody is considered equally regardless of their religious affiliations :D

agreed, so you think islamic states should become secular?
If you do, I would say , bravo, thats a refreshing approacg

agreed, so you think islamic states should become secular?
If you do, I would say , bravo, thats a refreshing approacg

I think 90% of PDF'ians support that? This forum itself is considered secular as described by the Admins

Well the UK isn't a very good option either, a highly racist country with growing right wing extremism and anti-immigrant sentinent (she would be considered an immigrant) the same thing Malala was outspoken against (although right wing extremist in UK aren't against girls education). Not to mention many of the natives behave like chavs and the Asians there many of them are low quality people.

Best for her to relocate somewhere else in Pakistan, she would probably like to return but her opportunistic father wants his new job in UK. In spite the fact British society is largely opposed to Pakistanis.

I think 90% of PDF'ians support that? This forum itself is considered secular as described by the Admins

nope you are the first PDFer that is saying that.. at least as far as I know, but would be great to be corrected.
then, i wouldnt want to go into it, it will reopen the debate on TNT and partition and invite trolling about 50+ pages. LOL.
I would beg to differ on secular credentials of the site.... trolling on hindu gods . it is seen in many places and posted by senior members without inviting any ban.
but demeaning islam or profet invites instant ban. so i dont buy that.

Well the UK isn't a very good option either, a highly racist country with growing right wing extremism and anti-immigrant sentinent the same thing Malala was outspoken against (although right wing extremist aren't against girls education). Not to mention many of the natives behave like chavs and the Asians there many of them are low quality people.

Best for her to relocate somewhere else in Pakistan, she would probably like to return but her opportunistic father wants his new job in UK. In spite the fact British society is largely opposed to Pakistanis.

then why are you in US? do you think its better for masala to move to uS?

Well the UK isn't a very good option either, a highly racist country with growing right wing extremism and anti-immigrant sentinent the same thing Malala was outspoken against (although right wing extremist aren't against girls education). Not to mention many of the natives behave like chavs and the Asians there many of them are low quality people.

No idea where you heard all this, please do care to elaborate your post?

The only racist party in Britain I know is, BNP

British National Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and see how the Leader of the party is being raped by every major political party in Britain

George Galloway on Question Time - 19th April 2012 - YouTube

Regarding immigration, yes the conservative party now wants to cap the immigration per each year which Labour didn't do for decades and the country is overfilled by the immigrants from all over the world. One good example is of the Eastern European residents who came to Britain in last few years... The labour party thought about 66,000 residents would relocate to Britain after a soft immigration policy for EU nations but only 766,000 new immigrants came to Britain. They want to cap the policy for every nation and not specifically one nation

------

Elmo would be very angry on me since I destroyed her thread... you can come back to topic

No idea where you heard all this, please do care to elaborate your post?

The only racist party in Britain I know is, BNP

British National Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

and see how the Leader of the party is being raped by every major political party in Britain

George Galloway on Question Time - 19th April 2012 - YouTube

Regarding immigration, yes the conservative party now wants to cap the immigration per each year which Labour didn't do for decades and the country is overfilled by the immigrants from all over the world. One good example is of the Eastern European residents who came to Britain in last few years... The labour party thought about 66,000 residents would relocate to Britain after a soft immigration policy for EU nations but only 766,000 new immigrants came to Britain. They want to cap the policy for every nation and not specifically one nation

friend, immigration is a policy of these countrues the 60s saw immigration of pakistanis of even lower caliber than the eastern europeans of today.
it is a fact that the newer immigrants become the strongest opponents of immigration ince they establish themselves and take root in the host country. this is because they are fearful that the host country will become like the country of their origin

Well there is growing right-wing extremism in UK with organizations such as the BNP and EDL growing in the UK I think my statement was valid. These organizations are gaining more followers over time and have gained popularity with a growing number of native British people. Not to mention the EDL rioting in cities across the UK.

Really the UK has lost it's prestige.

Interesting article I read before.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ain-vote-far-Right-parties-gave-violence.html

Well, no one is saying that she got herself shot deliberately, but she can come back.

Millions of Pakistanis are living without such security and surviving.

Heck, right now I am sitting in Karachi - complete shut down, no cellular service since 6 am, and it will be down again tomorrow, no traffic, petrol pumps closed for more than half the day, shops not open.

Does that mean that 17 million people should quit?

Elmo, you can't compare Karachi to Swat or Waziristan. Try living in Waziristan and oppose the Talib ideology, trust me it takes a huge set of cojones to do that!

Whatever. If you haven't lived there, you won't understand.

And yes, I have lived in Karachi, have seen the violence with my own eyes, and have been shot at many times!

Absolutely no comments from this in-house monster, but who all saw this coming?
:disagree:

I knew this would happen & at the same time the picture is clear that all this horse crap was done only to hurt Pakistan's image. The media didn't do sh!t about Dr. Afia but when this Malala thing happend the media goes sky high to promote Malala. So it is clear this was all staged to hurt Pakistan's image & I will stick with it, no matter what others think this was all a lie. Bakwas BULL SH!T.

Elmo, you can't compare Karachi to Swat or Waziristan. Try living in Waziristan and oppose the Talib ideology, trust me it takes a huge set of cojones to do that!

Whatever. If you haven't lived there, you won't understand.

And yes, I have lived in Karachi, have seen the violence with my own eyes, and have been shot at many times!
and you survived? who are you that you have been shot at many times? dawwods gang member?

I knew this would happen & at the same time the picture is clear that all this horse crap was done only to hurt Pakistan's image. The media didn't do sh!t about Dr. Afia but when this Malala thing happend the media goes sky high to promote Malala. So it is clear this was all staged to hurt Pakistan's image & I will stick with it, no matter what others think this was all a lie. Bakwas BULL SH!T.

then please dont stay in Bahrain and move back to Pk

Well there is growing right-wing extremism in UK with organizations such as the BNP and EDL growing in the UK I think my statement was valid. These organizations are gaining more followers over time and have gained popularity with a growing number of native British people. Not to mention the EDL rioting in cities across the UK.

Really the UK has lost it's prestige.

Interesting article I read before.

Half of Britain 'would vote for far-Right parties if they gave up violence' | Mail Online

Regarding BNP - All I can say is they established almost 30 years ago and were never able to win seats even in the local elections - but recently they managed to win 3 seats in the local elections (out of 21,000+ seats) and 1 seat in European parliament. They have registered members of about 4000 people so you can understand the popularity of BNP in Britain. Compare with other parties whose registered members goes up in hundreds of thousands of members. The reason they won 3 seats in the local elections (and not at national level) is not because people buy their racist ideologies but because they are disappointed with the existing parties namely Labour or Conservative.

@ EDL

What will you expect when Muslims are busy creating their own parties and suspected terrorists like Anjem Choudhry is roaming freely spreading and giving statements promoting violence. There is going to be a counter reaction when you have parties like Al-Muhajiroun in Britain. This party is now banned but the members are still roaming around and we know what kind of ideology they are spreading in the country. Having said that, EDL is very unpopular just like al-muhajiroun and their support base is only in hundreds or few thousand people and the majority does not agree with their ideologies

and you survived? who are you that you have been shot at many times? dawwods gang member?
Nope. Was visiting a family member, who unfortunately was in the army, during the 90's. :D

Furthermore, I am from a culture where enmity runs for centuries. I'm always armed to the teeth (legally). If need be, I can become worse than any gang member you can conjure-up in your fantasy!

Yeh, sala Dawood kon hota hai? :rofl:

Nope. Was visiting a family member, who unfortunately was in the army, during the 90's. :D

Furthermore, I am from a culture where enmity runs for centuries. I'm always armed to the teeth (legally). If need be, I can become worse than any gang member you can conjure-up in your fantasy! :D

Hyperion bhai se bach ke rehna padega :lol:

We are friends Hyperion bhai.......pls don't get Hyper on me ever :D

Back
Top Bottom