1274204595-travelling-on-coastal-highway-balochistan-pakistan_333500.jpg

1274204554-travelling-on-coastal-highway-balochistan-pakistan_333535.jpg

35773.attach

35774.attach

ormara_029_Q31_PakWheels(com).jpg

ormara_040_4HB_PakWheels(com).jpg

ormaratripjan2008_141_9QN_PakWheels(com).jpg

ormaratripjan2008_147_N23_PakWheels(com).jpg

Marvelous pics, the snaky road through these majestic hills is awesome sight to watch

some ppl say it would have been ebtter if oman never sold it to pakistan.....

We truly are blessed with such beauty that GOD has given in our beautiful nation it's truly a pleasure to the eyes and soul .

Yes, that is true. :)

It is also a great pity what we have done with it. :(

Yes, that is true. :)

It is also a great pity what we have done with it. :(

Pitty it is is... however, a lot of it is still untouched and we can make a difference if the right people step up and do that right things lets hope for the best may ALLAH always bless Pakistan always.

Last edited:
some ppl say it would have been ebtter if oman never sold it to pakistan.....

They are lucky that they did, otherwise they would have been evicted like the Porugese from Goa.

As beautiful and enchanting as intractable. A natural defence against any Indian amphibious assault.

Pitty it is is... however, a lot of it is still untouched and we can make a difference if the right people step up and do that right things lets hope for the best may ALLAH always Pakistan always.

Prayers and hopes are good, but they can only do so much. At some point we have to actually work to deliver the results.

Prayers and hopes are good, but they can only do so much. At some point we have to actually work to deliver the results.

I agree with you 100% it's what I actually meant if you read my post but I am with you on your thought bro.

Back
Top Bottom