What's new

Making a cadaver walk

CriticalThought

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
For the erudite, self-respecting reader, I submit my humble plea as I mention the unmentionable in the next paragraph, with the promise there is a 'moral' to the story.

I got this information for a YouTube video. Somewhere in Africa, the US terrified poor, illiterate people by using Frankenstein like cadavers that moved because of electrical impulses through the muscles. They had canisters of a biological agent which they would spray upon getting close to their victims. This 'story' has stayed in the back of my mind and resurfaced recently when I put my mind to more immediate concerns: how to make the cadaverous state function? And I think I have a bright idea. This cadaver needs very close orchestration through electrical impulses. Let me elaborate.

In order to make this state move in the direction of success, the army should immediately send fully armed contingents of soldiers to each MNA and MPA, to grab them from their homes. They should be subsequently marched to the respective assemblies, sat on a chair, and a gun pointed to their heads. From this point onwards, they shall speak what they are told to speak, they shall write what they are told to write, and they shall do what they are told to do. Nutrition can be supplied through IVF and excretion can be done through tubes. They shall pass the laws and resolutions necessary for the success of this country, and make the noises that they should have been making, but aren't. The same treatment can be meted out to all other cadaverous organs of the state.

I am quite sure we will start seeing quick progress once this system is implemented. It will need to be continued, until such time that this entire army of corrupt officials passes away naturally and is replaced by patriotic, God Fearing people who have the burning desire to make Pakistan successful.

It is my earnest request to our Dear Army Chief to kindly consider this request.

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @The Eagle @Secur @Irfan Baloch

@The Sandman @Zibago @syed1 @SUPARCO How about this as a constitutional option?
Although this indeed will finish of the democracy (if we've any) but looking at the current state of our country i am kinda in favor of this but than the problem is army will be way too powerful and will become unquestionable we've to find a balanced approach.

Although this indeed will finish of the democracy (if we've any) but looking at the current state of our country i am kinda in favor of this but than the problem is army will be way too powerful and will become unquestionable we've to find a balanced approach.

They are needed until the cadaver is replaced by the living. By the way, nowadays there are ways to extract semen from a cadaver, artificially inseminate an egg and get a baby...

Have patience there's a method to this and the method is granting us results. The courts are doing their job and they know full well what the stakes are. We all want the quick fix by the army but the military has problems of its own right now.

Why not shoot all the Generals in the back who fail to liberate Kashmir by the time their term ends? The extortionist amounts they're paid, that's the least should be expected from hem.

I'm not sure why on Earth they're awarded around Rs 300-500 million as part of their retirement package and then complain about the country going to the IMF.

Why not shoot all the Generals in the back who fail to liberate Kashmir by the time their term ends? The extortionist amounts they're paid, that's the least should be expected from hem.

I'm not sure why on Earth they're awarded around Rs 300-500 million as part of their retirement package and then complain about the country going to the IMF.

At this point, you are ranting.

For the erudite, self-respecting reader, I submit my humble plea as I mention the unmentionable in the next paragraph, with the promise there is a 'moral' to the story.

I got this information for a YouTube video. Somewhere in Africa, the US terrified poor, illiterate people by using Frankenstein like cadavers that moved because of electrical impulses through the muscles. They had canisters of a biological agent which they would spray upon getting close to their victims. This 'story' has stayed in the back of my mind and resurfaced recently when I put my mind to more immediate concerns: how to make the cadaverous state function? And I think I have a bright idea. This cadaver needs very close orchestration through electrical impulses. Let me elaborate.

In order to make this state move in the direction of success, the army should immediately send fully armed contingents of soldiers to each MNA and MPA, to grab them from their homes. They should be subsequently marched to the respective assemblies, sat on a chair, and a gun pointed to their heads. From this point onwards, they shall speak what they are told to speak, they shall write what they are told to write, and they shall do what they are told to do. Nutrition can be supplied through IVF and excretion can be done through tubes. They shall pass the laws and resolutions necessary for the success of this country, and make the noises that they should have been making, but aren't. The same treatment can be meted out to all other cadaverous organs of the state.

I am quite sure we will start seeing quick progress once this system is implemented. It will need to be continued, until such time that this entire army of corrupt officials passes away naturally and is replaced by patriotic, God Fearing people who have the burning desire to make Pakistan successful.

It is my earnest request to our Dear Army Chief to kindly consider this request.

@WebMaster @Horus @Oscar @The Eagle @Secur @Irfan Baloch

This is a fantastic way to self defeat and accept defeat.

It will be counter productive in the long run - similar to many such examples in the past (MQM, Talibans, Martial laws and most recently allowing Nawaz to rig the elections in 2013).

Politics is a game of patience - this act will be be inidicative of loosing it.

Only people like Altaf Hussein, Brahmadaqh Bugti and countries like US, and India will benefit.

This is a fantastic way to self defeat and accept defeat.

It will be counter productive in the long run - similar to many such examples in the past (MQM, Talibans, Martial laws and most recently allowing Nawaz to rig the elections in 2013).

Politics is a game of patience - this act will be be inidicative of loosing it.

Only people like Altaf Hussein, Brahmadaqh Bugti and countries like US, and India will benefit.

And time we don't have. The date being thrown about is April 2018 when we won't have money to even make a budget.

Back
Top Bottom