What's new

Make women observe 'pardha': JuD chief (PROBABLE MISQUOTE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Creder..you won't understand float your boat in Members Club your good for that section.

billi..i wouldn't ever want to get personal specially with endian..Its is not the truth darwin is rejected by most..and you insist its the truth bring in proof and when i say proof its mean proof not THEORIES..do not post theories of XYZs..the word theory is that its not a FACT. so bring in facts..excuse me i am a human being if you've lost you way from the Zoo i can inform them an ape is on PDF.

lol luftwafe.. thats funny. i did not escape from any zoo. I am not from pakistan. and when i mean personal i meant personal insults.
I am amazed by your claim that most reject darwinism. i am sorry, you are wong. how do you think first humans came (adam and eve?) that is a load of religious BS.
religion is a feel good institution and thats why its is anti science. religion cannot accept truth.

wow kuft.. for one who believes in faith , it does not behove you to demand proof.

Pretty ironic aint it? Evolutionists and believers alike asking proof from each other? Evolutionists have no clue either; theory of evolution is just that; a THEORY. It will go to the dustbin of history just like other theories have :cool:

Pretty interesting stuff though; even scientists haven't figured out how the world works, many of them disagreeing on the standard model in favour of an electric universe. What ever theory works on earth, has to be throw in the dustbin if you relate it to space.

Science does not have the answers either; it has just begun to ask questions :lol:

On the burqa, well i think its personal choice, but 'Pardah' is "Wajib". Most women in Pakistan wear abayas. Even if you take shawls to guard your modesty, you are acting along Allah's guidelines. Covering from head to toe isn't Wajib (compulsory). The face and hands upto the wrists can be uncovered according to majority shia fuqaha.

Last edited:
Hi
Its simple as that for those who feel that implementing Islamic code of conduct cramps their style they simply hit back at those who ask them to observe it.

Not to follow religion does not make you a modern man/woman but it does make you burger who refuses to even accept the reality..as in case of Islam burgers think its obsolete and most burgers in west wants to hide themselves so people won't call them terrorists i say to hell with them..losers only hide and I challenge them where is it obsolete when the hatred sharia is straightly ordained by God (Allah).

burgers thats the word for followers of Zion Hamid i think :lol:

sitting in Canada & defining us as burgers :lol:

Science does not have the answers either; it has just begun to ask questions

But religion has got answers for all of this, Super natural answers, some one said rightly

'something which can be stated without proof can be dismissed without proof '

My question:
on one hand non Muslims worship lifeless stones but on the other hand same Muslims who claim them to be wrong, circle around a room which is also made of lifeless stones, why is that? I am just asking a straight forward question no disrespect intended

Last edited:
But religion has got answers for all of this, Super natural answers, some one said rightly

'something which can be stated without proof can be dismissed without proof '

Its all on faith isn't it? Believers clinging on to the ghaib that there is a god there.

What proof do you have of the big bang? Scientists till today are not sure if the sun is powered by nuclear fusion but they cling on to the theory like believers cling on to god.

So we can dismiss all scientific theories because there is no proof :agree:?

So we can dismiss all scientific theories because there is no proof ?

there are valid proofs of all theories,YOu can dismiss theory only if you have proof against it
its only a matter of time before everything gets disappeared in the ashes of history, just as diseases were claimed to be God's Curse

on one hand non Muslims worship lifeless stones but on the other hand same Muslims who claim them to be wrong, circle around a room which is also made of lifeless stones, why is that? I am just asking a straight forward question no disrespect intended

This will get to a theological debate, i'm not sure if you want one.
Are you muslim or an atheist? Just want to know who I am talking to; no disrespect intended. :)

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 AM ----------

there are valid proofs of all theories,YOu can dismiss theory only if you have proof against it

Physics today has a Standard Model. Its based on theory. Scientists see things the way they want to see it. If I wear black glasses, and I see everything as black, does it mean everything I see is black...?

Do you have proof against God?

This will get to a theological debate, i'm not sure if you want one.
Are you muslim or an atheist? Just want to know who I am talking to; no disrespect intended. :)

i aint going into theology I am jsut asking a simple question, worshiping stones is haram but still Muslims circle around a room made of stone? Ain't that room made of lifeless stones?

Agnostic on the way to atheism

Do you have proof against God?

No, plus there's no proof of its existence as well as i said 'something which can stated without proof can be dismissed without proof'

Lots of guys debating here have spoken against Co-education and how it affects girls in schools and colleges. They have spoken how the girls have been humiliated and all.What i would like to know is how many debating members have studied in co-education based schools and how many have personally indulged in any of the activities they stated that happened pver there.

I have studied in initially in boys school and then joined mixed school afterwards.

What i noticed was that there was a lots of difference in both.
When taught together there was sense of competition among them.

It is also a common experience that the boys behave decently in the company of girls. They do not use rough and abusive language in the presence of girls.
They also dress properly and talk mannerly. Similarly, the girls will also lose their fear of the boys if they are taught with them. On the other hand if boys and girls are taught in separate schools, boys misbehave with the girls. the boys always have a curiosity to know about them. But when they study together, their curiosity is satisfied ( not in a wrong sense of mind) and they do not consider girls as strange creatures.
Secondly, boys and girls have to live together in the society in their later lives and if they are taught together from the very beginning, they can understand each other well. The girls will not feel shy in the presence of boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom