Make Retired Troll a moderator.

Make Retired Troll a moderator.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
India
Make Retired Troll a moderator. He is on PDF 24/7. He never takes a break from PDF. He will do real time moderation. He will be an excellent mod.

Make Retired Troll a moderator. He is on PDF 24/7. He never takes a break from PDF. He will do real time moderation. He will be an excellent mod.

What are your current grievances about Moderation on the Forum?

Usko kuch dusra kaam nahi hai shayad...he may be atleast 100 years old with is legs dangling in kabar.

Don’t make him a Mod cause it will reduce his handshake time.
Let this chap be happy cos PDF Mods are not that happy (my observation)

This is the mentality I am trying to expose here:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistaniat-and-its-remedy.559533/

A celebration of mediocracy, lesser intellects extolling even lesser ones. A race to the bottom. The systematization of trite idiocy. All of this is reflected in the desire to make Retired Troll a moderator - even if its a joke.

Gigiddy

I am happily Single by the way thus quite liberal in my View of the World

Why is the second option “no i dont like him” instead of “not a good idea” ? This @abcxyz0000 is Arnub goswami of PDF. Always ready to create a contraversy.

Because i do like him but seeing him as a moderator is too much. Afterall , he is a “troll”. :)

18s1pzt7a2ny0jpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom