make infractions/warnings list visible to everybody

Status
Not open for further replies.

livingdead

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
The list of infactions/warning that I can see in my profile should be visible to everybody. Also it will be nice to have the reason along with offending post. (I can see it as a message and in mail but others cant)

Lot of people ask after ban, what happened? Now, sometimes it takes multiple infraction/warnings to get banned, and members have no idea whether it was single offending post or a series of posts in recent past.

It will also bring some transparency in decision making process.

ok..go on tell me how many warnings,infractions you have and on which posts? :D

I can post the list here voluntarily with full details.

Plz try to be fair and issue some infractions to the pakistani members also.

I know they also got banned but not as generously and frequent as Indians.

I can post the list here voluntarily with full details.

it will be tedious for people go go through all these posts, one should be able to click on your profile and see the infraction/warnings list..

Plz try to be fair and issue some infractions to the pakistani members also.

I know they also got banned but not as generously and frequent as Indians.

Cuz there are more trollers among indian members than there are in Pakistani side.

Transparency should be the our aim.:lol:

There used to be a thread called 'hall of shame'... what happened to that?

Make that CURRENT infractions. Disagree that some infraction two years old should be shown

Err.. I don't have anything to hide, honest :P

This rule should only apply to IP addresses registered in India.

The list of infactions/warning that I can see in my profile should be visible to everybody. Also it will be nice to have the reason along with offending post. (I can see it as a message and in mail but others cant)

Lot of people ask after ban, what happened? Now, sometimes it takes multiple infraction/warnings to get banned, and members have no idea whether it was single offending post or a series of posts in recent past.

It will also bring some transparency in decision making process.

Agreed, everyone shud know for what reason any particular member was banned...let forum decide if it was a fault of a chap or incompentent and prejudice mod ...also it can be used as ref when we want mod to bann someone by giving the historical refs of the verdicts of the mods!

Such information cannot be made available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom