What's new

Make an option to ignore people who have set profile to private

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I made a thread in member's club. No one came up with anything other then "ignore his notifications." So perhaps there is no option to it. The person came up in that thread and started berating me as well, and he will not stop.

@WebMaster can you please make option to allow ignoring people who set private profiles

Also please have an option where you can block certain users from viewing your profile. He likes to go look which sections I've posted so he can quote me there as well.

Here is the thread How to ignore someone who has their profile set to private?

I made a thread in member's club. No one came up with anything other then "ignore his notifications." So perhaps there is no option to it. The person came up in that thread and started berating me as well, and he will not stop.

@WebMaster can you please make option to allow ignoring people who set private profiles

Also please have an option where you can block certain users from viewing your profile. He likes to go look which sections I've posted so he can quote me there as well.

Here is the thread How to ignore someone who has their profile set to private?

The accusations against me here are baseless and hypocritical, as with much of this poster's writing.

What part of my profile do I need to change so that WishLivePak can ignore me? I already asked in the thread above.

He's following every section where I post and quotes me there. Then he blames me that I'm putting false accusations. If my accusations are false, why does one feel the need to reply to my threads, where he's not named or referenced. He himself shows up which further proves my "accusation."

Anyway, I hope this option is made possible soon.

He's following every section where I post and quotes me there. Then he blames me that I'm putting false accusations. If my accusations are false, why does one feel the need to reply to my threads, where he's not named or referenced. He himself shows up which further proves my "accusation."

Anyway, I hope this option is made possible soon.

A classic example of rudeness and intellectual dishonesty from this person! In the other thread, I clearly explain which accusations are false. All I get in reply is "You wrote 728 words!"

If your thread is about me, and you are making claims about me, why exactly should I not respond? Have you thought about how a discussion forum actually works? Why should I just ignore your shamelessly false accusations and delusions, whether the topic is me or anything else?

This guy doesn't even realize I am trying to give him an easier way to ignore me than adding an option to the forum as a whole. If he answered my question, he could be ignoring me faster than he initially wanted. Instead he just spouts irrelevancies.

I'd better stop writing this post. This person seems to freak out with writings that take him longer than 30 seconds to digest.

One of the think thank helped me out in another sections. For those who don't know, click the username at top right, then click people you ignore. As page loads up, just type in the name

Oh come on, I'm just a passer by. I dont want to get involved in your tiff. :unsure:

To be honest, WishLivePak and I just have different approaches to the forum. I take it to be my duty to speak out whenever I see falsehood or dishonesty on the forum.

It just so happens that there is just way more falsehood and intellectual dishonesty (together with rudeness and arrogance) from WishLivePak than from anyone else. That's why he is under the delusion that I am following him around and responding to him.

I'm not following him around; and like everyone else who has encountered him, I couldn't care less whether he is around or not. Still, falsehood and dishonesty need a befitting response when we see them.

@Norwegian @Jzaib @Jazzbot @khawaja07 @Leader

Last edited:
To be honest, @WishLivePak and I just have different approaches to the forum. I take it to be my duty to speak out whenever I see falsehood or dishonesty on the forum.

It just so happens that there is just way more falsehood and intellectual dishonesty (together with rudeness and arrogance) from @WishLivePak than from anyone else. That's why he is under the delusion that I am following him around and responding to him.

I'm not following him around; and like everyone else who has encountered him, I couldn't care less whether he is around or not. Still, falsehood and dishonesty need a befitting response when we see them.

@Norwegian @Jzaib @Jazzbot @khawaja07 @Leader

Tagging him twice in the same post...I think you are proving his point!

Tagging him twice in the same post...I think you are proving his point!

LOL! Edited and fixed!
Though it wouldn't matter at all for me to tag him: he is ignoring me, after all.
Out of habit, I tag people since I usually want them to read what I say.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom