What's new

Major terror strike averted with timely detection of IED along LoC in Kashmir's Rajouri

Zapper

Reaction score
Country
India
A major terror strike was averted on Sunday with timely detection of a powerful Improvised Explosive Device (IED) along the Line of Control (LOC) in Rajouri district of Jammu and Kashmir, a defence spokesman said.
7_img1291219224209.jpg

He said the IED was found planted in Keri sector and was later defused by the experts.

He said an Army patrolling party noticed the IED around 4 pm and immediately cordoned off the area and successfully defused the device.

Further details are awaited, the spokesman said
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...g-loc-in-jks-rajouri/articleshow/73020534.cms

Pathetic and fake picture. Soldiers in regular fatigues standing right next to bomb disposal squad doing their job in special protective clothing. Even a civilian with an umbrella. The first rule of dealing with IEDs is to evacuate the area. They all know the whole exercise is fake. They can’t even get their propaganda right.

Last edited:
Well done boys keep it up. Now get to those who did this.

Well done boys keep it up. Now get to those who did this.
Fair point, but how would you tell who is behind this? Post blast analysis?

Components: Available locally in IOK
Design: Available online i.e. anarchists cookbook or any number of manuals
Explosive: manufactured using locally available base materials i.e. ANFO, PETN, TATP....

Unless a group actually claims credit, any mention of a culprit would be based on conjecture and assumption. I particularity like how the Indian Government points fingers at neighbouring states, yet is unable to safeguard it's own explosives supply chain.

india8.PNG

India 2.PNG

It's easy to point fingers. :-)

Only the Indian military would fail at #Fakenews, solider wears a $50,000 USD EOD suit, leaves the visor up... The other guy isn't even wearing the helmet! #Fake!
That must've been after diffusing the IED. If not, why would soldiers in regular uniform go up there and they're right behind

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom