What's new

Major Modernisation at Skardu Airbase

That was my personal opinion.

He is not a PDF member so he wouldn't know besides, the term is still more civilised than blatantly and repeatedly calling some one an idiot.....sigh !!! :(

Firstly, he never referred to it as Giraffe, maybe he's not an attention seeker and being on deployment perhaps can't discuss everything in detail or openly besides, we all know that F-6s retired a long time ago while JF-17 is the new kid on the block.

Mr. Wind Jammer,

If you are trying to insult me, you have succeeded. I am sorry that I disagreed with your highness, as perhaps nobody can disagree with you here, or your "sources." Good luck. I will keep my distance from you sir. Sorry I offended you.

Mr. Wind Jammer,

If you are trying to insult me, you have succeeded. I am sorry that I disagreed with your highness, as perhaps nobody can disagree with you here, or your "sources." Good luck. I will keep my distance from you sir. Sorry I offended you.
Sir, i am dismayed and disappointed that you feel as such, i was merely trying to explain the situation....i haven't met you or the PAF officer.

Sir, i am dismayed and disappointed that you feel as such, i was merely trying to explain the situation....i haven't met you or the PAF officer.

You are explaining the situation by directly calling me as obsolete, while your believe some "Jf17" driver. Insulting, to say the least. Obviously, your stardom cannot be challenged, not even by an old retired soldier. Carry on. Sell your giraffes and ostriches to unsuspecting readers of this forum.

You are explaining the situation by directly calling me as obsolete, while your believe some "Jf17" driver. Insulting, to say the least. Obviously, your stardom cannot be challenged, not even by an old retired soldier. Carry on. Sell your giraffes and ostriches to unsuspecting readers of this forum.
Dear lord....didn't i say he is new kid on the block while you have pioneered the game.
You are obviously triggered sir else i'm still awaiting my stardom certificate and some revenue for selling all else to everyone.....glad they are not idiots.
May i remind you sir that i personally didn't challenge any claims by you or the other gentleman and merely conveyed what was being said while admitting that i may have misinterpreted to what was being said.
You are welcome to get anything else of your chest...in the meantime wishing you Eid Mubarak.

Seniors, brothers and Sires, I see but of misunderstanding due to words and heated debate but I will ask dto calm down. All of you are respected for your respective domains and services. Disagreements are good for healthy discussion and information as well. Sometimes, we need to play down some of information and that might seems like confrontin but I am sure that's not the case. Let's just say Eid Mubarak to each other and have a hug. I am hopeful that its over and left behind.

@Bilal Khan 777 Sir, can't expect anyone disrespecting you or any other professional with us.

Dear lord....didn't i say he is new kid on the block while you have pioneered the game.
You are obviously triggered sir else i'm still awaiting my stardom certificate and some revenue for selling all else to everyone.....glad they are not idiots.
May i remind you sir that i personally didn't challenge any claims by you or the other gentleman and merely conveyed what was being said while admitting that i may have misinterpreted to what was being said.
You are welcome to get anything else of your chest...in the meantime wishing you Eid Mubarak.

Okay. Eid Mubarak to you.

Seniors, brothers and Sires, I see but of misunderstanding due to words and heated debate but I will ask dto calm down. All of you are respected for your respective domains and services. Disagreements are good for healthy discussion and information as well. Sometimes, we need to play down some of information and that might seems like confrontin but I am sure that's not the case. Let's just say Eid Mubarak to each other and have a hug. I am hopeful that its over and left behind.

@Bilal Khan 777 Sir, can't expect anyone disrespecting you or any other professional with us.

Can I post a picture of Mirage 3 and call it Rafale? Just kidding. Eid Mubarak.

Sir, you can even post a picture of an unidentified burning wreck and call it Rafale.... You'll find me amongst the earliest believers..... :yahoo:

May Allah prepare our PAF to a level that most of Indian Rafales and other A/C are are good as burning wrecks on the ground and in the air. Ameen.

so how long we have to walk for that

The world was used to talking on how the Indian Fulcrums and Flankers shall burn Pakistani F16s and other aircraft out of the sky: They(the MKI flankers) track 08 and fire at 04. We all had to hear so much nonsense about the Bison upgrade..etc etc etc. The online Indian brigade went on total nonsense hypothetical mythology driven scenarios... Then the day of reckoning came... India violated the IB and attacked Pakistani soil and crossed our air space. They brought the best they had (M2K upgraded as same standard as Rafale, and Israel's REK kits). While they had to abort short of release WP due to successful interception PAF, the world again went on and on how PAF had failed and ACM Mujahid should resign. Then, we gave you 27th of February, where our package approached and stayed in Indian Air Space without being challenged, in BROAD DAYLIGHT, and every aircraft they scrambled was given multiple tones and they chose to bugg out. However, some were shot down to demonstrate our current capability and network centricity. So what about the Rafale? Remember that while it's a capable aircraft, PAF will train harder and will ensure that specific developments are made to ensure that Rafale also go the same way as Bison and MKI Flanker, down the drain of Air Combat history in the Subcontinent scenario. As we coined the term 3 decades ago, You are All Rest Assured, PAF is awake.

The world was used to talking on how the Indian Fulcrums and Flankers shall burn Pakistani F16s and other aircraft out of the sky: They(the MKI flankers) track 08 and fire at 04. We all had to hear so much nonsense about the Bison upgrade..etc etc etc. The online Indian brigade went on total nonsense hypothetical mythology driven scenarios... Then the day of reckoning came... India violated the IB and attacked Pakistani soil and crossed our air space. They brought the best they had (M2K upgraded as same standard as Rafale, and Israel's REK kits). While they had to abort short of release WP due to successful interception PAF, the world again went on and on how PAF had failed and ACM Mujahid should resign. Then, we gave you 27th of February, where our package approached and stayed in Indian Air Space without being challenged, in BROAD DAYLIGHT, and every aircraft they scrambled was given multiple tones and they chose to bugg out. However, some were shot down to demonstrate our current capability and network centricity. So what about the Rafale? Remember that while it's a capable aircraft, PAF will train harder and will ensure that specific developments are made to ensure that Rafale also go the same way as Bison and MKI Flanker, down the drain of Air Combat history in the Subcontinent scenario. As we coined the term 3 decades ago, You are All Rest Assured, PAF is awake.
so u mean we r on the door
just ready to kick it lol

Our F16s do occasionally pay Skardu a visit, may see a lot of these beauties there in the future. An image from the past.
1148989_10151873706050676_1744760597_n.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom