What's new

Major Killed in Anantnag encounter, Another Injured

Army Major Killed, 3 Soldiers Injured In Encounter In Jammu and Kashmir
The encounter took place in the Achabal area in Anantnag district of south Kashmir.
All India | Press Trust of India | Updated: June 17, 2019 16:46 IST

SRINAGAR: An Army Major was killed and three soldiers were injured in an encounter with terrorists in Jammu and Kashmir today.

The encounter took place in the Achabal area in Anantnag district of south Kashmir.

The injured, which includes an Army Major, have been rushed to the 92 base hospital of the Army in Srinagar, officials said.

COMMENT
Security forces launched a cordon-and-search operation in the area this morning. The search operation led to a gunfight after the terrorists fired on the forces, who retaliated, they added

When did this start? Just hearing it now from here

Where is 56 inch tits? Where is his big action? Still waiting for Rafale/S-400, Meteor/F-21/THAAD etc

The good major was killed- not martyred - or shaheed -

Guys there is something not right there,, even though Pakistan informed of this attack a day earlier (yesterday i guess) they still could not counter it by any means.... how???

It seems like it is not false flag that we here used to assume... Kashmiri freedom movement is really getting out of hands of india, i wonder what would happen if we just supplied some arms to local population.... Pak had given intel of IED attack and that too in pulwama ..

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/army...-blast-in-pulwama.623576/page-2#post-11551864
@Mods @waz please merge these threads

Guys there is something not right there,, even though Pakistan informed of this attack a day earlier (yesterday i guess) they still could not counter it by any means.... how???

It seems like it is not false flag that we here used to assume... Kashmiri freedom movement is really getting out of hands of india, i wonder what would happen if we just supplied some arms to local population.... Pak had given intel of IED attack and that too in pulwama ..

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/army...-blast-in-pulwama.623576/page-2#post-11551864
@Mods @waz please merge these threads
Just wait and watch, we will reply with interest.

p1.jpg

A lot of Indians were showing their 56' chest that we will kill them all , but they will kill you in return , and now there is a major shift in kashmiri resistance fighting pattern , they are now using ied and road side bombings along with suicide attacks . It is for the betterment of the region if India listen to Imran Khan and take his offer for a dialog .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom