What's new

Major Gen Maqsood Abbasi is no more.

He died in April or June bot not in August.
This late news circulation is a bit out of place.
He was promoted from Brigadier to Major General in 2010 and served in Artillery.

However dont know much else about him. May be someone else can dig up his services.

RIP and May Allah grant him Jannat

This is old news... dont know why this brought up again here on defence.pk. Mod should look into it.

Inna lillahi was Inna elyihi rajeoon

And how can we handover Pakistan to politicians, who have their children living in UK?
Handover Pakistan to Army Generals and stop wasting time and resources on elections, parliament, bureaucracy etc.
Anyone thinks he's more fit and educated, he should join army, study and serve hard and upon retirement work on civil matters, if he still wish to work more!

Where Mr. Ahmed Shuja Pasha is serving right now ? What about our great Raheel Sharif ? These are famous examples, there are a lot more hidden from public eye. Please come out of this holy cow culture.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un(Arabic: إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ‎)

Where Mr. Ahmed Shuja Pasha is serving right now ? What about our great Raheel Sharif ? These are famous examples, there are a lot more hidden from public eye. Please come out of this holy cow culture.
Every one who is employed in his /her profession is serving.
If those jobs were taken by some American or Indian instead, than those will termed as masters instead of servants.
I will only say... don't be jealous of General Pasha and General Sharif. They found the right jobs for themselves.
It doesn't suit a professional to live in Pakistan, when its ruled by idiots and traitors and theives.

So genius, if anyone else is out of country, he/she is a traitor. If a General is working abroad, he is profi.
And I am earning enough, not jealous of anyone.
Every one who is employed in his /her profession is serving.
If those jobs were taken by some American or Indian instead, than those will termed as masters instead of servants.
I will only say... don't be jealous of General Pasha and General Sharif. They found the right jobs for themselves.
It doesn't suit a professional to live in Pakistan, when its ruled by idiots and traitors and theives.

So genius, if anyone else is out of country, he/she is a traitor.
No i didn't meant that... please correct your self.
I was addressing to your ''serving'' analogy which you used against the honorable generals of Pakistan.
Why rest of the people working in gulf UK US are not called servants? that's my question!

No i didn't meant that... please correct your self.
I was addressing to your ''serving'' analogy which you used against the honorable generals of Pakistan.
Why rest of the people working in gulf UK US are not called servants? that's my question!
Okay, a politician or his children, working/living abroad are traitors and a general or his children working/living abroad are not?

Back
Top Bottom