What's new

Major Gaurav Arya exposes 5 Myths about Kashmir perpetrated by Pakistan - A Soldier Speaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.un.org/en/ga/search/view_doc.asp?symbol=S/RES/47(1948)

Tell me where it says 'Indian Administered Kashmir'?

I challenge you to prove that Resolution 47 was only about Indian Administered Kashmir.

As that professor said, you pakistani are ill-educated by your own establishment and society. And ofcourse, hurling abuses and all the emojis in the world is not going to fix it.
I already read it Mr insane @Shamsher1990

I also challenge you where this report refer also Pakistan administered Kashmir show me the evidence

and you're well educated thats why you're conducting genocide in Kashmir and do you know what is Democratic country means you retared head @Shamsher1990 :lol::enjoy:

I already read it Mr insane @Shamsher1990

I also challenge you where this report refer also Pakistan administered Kashmir show me the evidence

and you're well educated thats why you're conducting genocide in Kashmir and do you know what is Democratic country means you retared head @Shamsher1990 :lol::enjoy:

This is the reason we are trying and pursuing India to join the silk road project as it goes from Kashmir. If India joins silk road we dont need pakistan :enjoy:

It talks about the entire J&K. The princely state of J&K.

This one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jammu_and_Kashmir_(princely_state)

and you're well educated thats why you're conducting genocide in Kashmir and do you know what is Democratic country means you retared head
Ask Indian government about why it is doing and what it is doing. I am not even an Indian citizen.

This is the reason we are trying and pursuing India to join the silk road project as it goes from Kashmir. If India joins silk road we dont need pakistan :enjoy:
you're false flagger , your name tell the all story @patil baba , and whe China is prusing India to Join silk road project show me the evidance and well done for your trolling @patil baba :lol::enjoy:

It talks about the entire J&K. The princely state of J&K.

This one

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jammu_and_Kashmir_(princely_state)

Ask Indian government about why it is doing and what it is doing. I am not even an Indian citizen.
Than why you defending Indian govt Barbaric actions in Kashmir @Shamsher1990 :hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy:
Iam asking you that show me evidence that UN resolution that state Azad Kashmir is also demilitarize by Pakistan to solve Kashmir issue @Shamsher1990 :devil::angry::mad:

you are asking lots of evidence man.
and you're just trolling without base man @patil baba :lol::enjoy:

Than why you defending Indian govt Barbaric actions in Kashmir @Shamsher1990 :hitwall::crazy::hitwall::crazy:
Iam asking you that show me evidence that UN resolution that state Azad Kashmir is also demilitarize by Pakistan to solve Kashmir issue @Shamsher1990 :devil::angry::mad:

Ask Abbasi to get this evidence from India. You want our help here?

and you're just trolling without base man @patil baba :lol::enjoy:

brother, this is not trolling. i support you to get lots of evidence. be a good lawyer man.

By the way this Major Gaurav Arya left Indian army because he had a lund I mean lung problem

On one thread you proclaim you have been staring at Capt. Shukla's as$ . On this thread, you are studying Capt. Arya's Lund !
You really sound like you have a man-crush on Indian army officers !
Hilarious !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom