What's new

Major among 7 Army jawans injured in Pak shelling

Last time when SIKHS were at their prime... they were ruling the half of the Pakistan... you should thank Britishers for handing over their ruins to you...
And you should thank the Britishers for emancipating you from the Muslim rulers.

Sikh rule is nothing in comparison to crushing defeats inflicted upon the people of Ganga, Jamuna and Brahmaputra by Muslim Kings over a period of a thousand years.

You watch your rear now Pakistanis, Indian army is really pissed off now. You will reap the reward of pulling this sorry s**T soon.

You watch your rear now Pakistanis, Indian army is really pissed off now. You will reap the reward of pulling this sorry s**T soon.
ogdTSvo.gif

Kuch peeny pilany k adab hoty hain... Gow mootar pee kar seedha PDF par aa jaty ho saloo.. :rofl:

And you should thank the Britishers for emancipating you from the Muslim rulers.

Sikh rule is nothing in comparison to crushing defeats inflicted upon the people of Ganga, Jamuna and Brahmaputra by Muslim Kings over a period of a thousand years.

That is the reason we have crores of converts who feel that they are Arabs... in Indian sub-continent...

They conquered and ruled...

well my friend 1000 years or slavery says otherwise .
kiya somnath pey 17 hamlon k baad bhi pandit ravan ni bana tha ?

When you don't practice to use weapons... you are not going to win when you pick it in front of someone who is using it since childhood...

Their are several people irrespective of cast and creed... who decided to die or run... instead of forceful conversion...

Your people, your problem.

When people see sattee, caste system and superstition branded as religion, they do convert.

You really need to learn about India... at a reputed university...
halala is worst than sati pratha... and sati pratha is abolished... and superstition is not limited to SANATAN Dharma...

I have seen people accepting Christianity and Buddhism... because of INDIAN Cast system... buy religion of peace... none...

halala is worst than sati pratha..
Halala is not a religious practice---just a workaround some people found---it is forbidden.

" It is stipulated that this marriage which will make her permissible for her first husband should be a valid marriage. Temporary marriage (mut’ah marriage) or marriage for the purpose of making her permissible for her first husband then divorcing her (tahleel marriage) are both haraam and invalid according to the vast majority of scholars, and it does not make the woman permissible for her first husband."

And some one who compared satte with halala is a dumbass to begin with.
and sati pratha is abolished
Thank the British who criminalized this savage practice.
I have seen people accepting Christianity and Buddhism... because of INDIAN Cast system... buy religion of peace... none...
Yeah no one accepts Islam in the world---and I believe you.

No kindly **** off.

Halala is not a religious practice---just a workaround some people found---it is forbidden.

" It is stipulated that this marriage which will make her permissible for her first husband should be a valid marriage. Temporary marriage (mut’ah marriage) or marriage for the purpose of making her permissible for her first husband then divorcing her (tahleel marriage) are both haraam and invalid according to the vast majority of scholars, and it does not make the woman permissible for her first husband."

And some one who compared satte with halala is a dumbass to begin with.

Thank the British who criminalized this savage practice.

Yeah no one accepts Islam in the world---and I believe you.

No kindly **** off.
Just in 2019

Muslim since 5 yrs

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom