What's new

Maj Mujahid Ali Mirani and Capt Usman Shaheed - Killed by NATO

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
( copied from https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=594088&l=96246619ad&id=109463862441767 )

These two officers -- Major Mujahid and Captain Usman -- died together on that post defending Pak Sarzameen! Recite fatiha for them and for 25 other soldiers who died with them, achieving the ultimate for a Momin - death of a shaheed! We are proud of our sons and swear never to let their sacrifice go waste. Captain Usman has a daughter - 3 months old !!!

Alahmdolillah, we have these sons in our armed forces who are living and dying for this sacred Medina e Sani, never asking why, never blinking an eye, so that we can live with our families in peace and comfort. Shaheeds never die. These two young officers have lived a dignified life, died a honorable death. MashAllah, Mubarak to them, Mubarak to the Ummah!

374612_251205521600933_109463862441767_594088_1876508214_n.jpg

previous time i saw video of pakistanis killing pakistanis, one pakistani soldier beating another pakistani to hell just because the other pakistani had beard, he lived in tribal areas and that america had said that those bearded pakistanis were taliban

i have not enough sympathy with the yesterday's disceased guy and calling them shaheeds because, these guys were fighting an american war, now when america kills them, they cant be called shaheeds.

we either have to decide, if taliban kills them, they are shaheeds, or if america/nato kills them they are shaheeds

only allah can know if they are truely shaheeds or not

All i can say as a reply to ur post is ...LANAT!

Aye Rahe Haq k Shahido, Wafa Ki Taswero - Tumhe watan ki Hawaien Salam Kehti Hain...

:pakistan:

Video

R.I.P We will forget you as soon as possible as we did before and we will talk about our economy that it will not run with US how much more shame can we take?we are a begger state and now became beghairat state as well if we dont attack a base in afghanistan other wise we forgot u we will sing songs for u and put your pictures on the wall and start saying 26/11 maryters we will not forget u thats it.

previous time i saw video of pakistanis killing pakistanis, one pakistani soldier beating another pakistani to hell just because the other pakistani had beard, he lived in tribal areas and that america had said that those bearded pakistanis were taliban

i have not enough sympathy with the yesterday's disceased guy and calling them shaheeds because, these guys were fighting an american war, now when america kills them, they cant be called shaheeds.

we either have to decide, if taliban kills them, they are shaheeds, or if america/nato kills them they are shaheeds

Yes Only Allah knows who is Right & who is wrong . Who thinks from their minds & who believes in propaganda videos.

if you dont know anything & cant understand anything , why are you even here ? dont ruin a thread because it does not suit your taste.

Get the Hell out of this thread & think before you write.

@Karachiskunk

Have you no shame ? Are you really a Pakistani or just a despicable false flagger. Your avatar is a DOG and how appropriate so ?

You should be ashamed of yourself for dishonouring our heroes who gave their lives for Pakistan so that low life like you could be free. You are a disgrace for your family and for your country.

Rest in heaven, our brave shuhada......

the real question is will military get their families justice ? atleast a compensation *(which we got in RD case)

the real question is will military get their families justice ? atleast a compensation *(which we got in RD case)

Nopes!!! In RD case, Pakistan had an American for trade, in this case there is nothing to trade. I hope GOP pays the family for their loss.

End of the day, Pakistan has to make a decision, whether to take a decisive action against these attacks or brush it under carpet yet again.

In hindsight the moment to retaliate is gone, if Pakistani jets would have taken out the helo it would have been considered even. Now it will simply be termed aggression. GOP is becoming more like GOI. Keep thinking and doing nothing

Back
Top Bottom