What's new

Mainstream media and first responders on the day of 9/11 - PROOFS!

The alleged hijackers are still alive. They have been on TV, they have been in the news...I dont know what else you want. BBC and Telegraph are two mainstream western media sources and they have reported these truths. You seem to be suggesting that they should be on every day in order for it to be believable. Why keep raising the bar? Its the truth...what more do you want?!

I've read the reports. Actually i knew all this stuff, 7 years ago. And after the first month following the attacks, nothing was mentioned. Why has the Arab media remained silent over it? Don't you think that it would be in their interests to make sure the world knew that they were not responsible for the attacks? Or perhaps you can find me some RECENT articles from the last 2 years say, with an update of these hijackers that are alive and well.

The alleged hijackers are still alive. They have been on TV, they have been in the news...I dont know what else you want. BBC and Telegraph are two mainstream western media sources and they have reported these truths. You seem to be suggesting that they should be on every day in order for it to be believable. Why keep raising the bar? Its the truth...what more do you want?!

Hmmm Have you read the articles you have posted? It says FOUR names were incorrect. Not 19. When it does then come back. Since you set the bar so low in the first place you can't complain when others raise it.

Lets take a look at the article you posted.

Mr Al-Omari said his passport was stolen when his apartment in Denver, Colorado, was burgled in 1995.

Now this is a bit of a clue here....someone stole his passport. is it possible that someone else used it?

Another clue is this...
"The identification process has been complicated by the fact that many Arabic family names are similar. It is also possible that the hijackers used false identities."

The spokesman declined to say whether the FBI would apologise but added: "If we have made mistakes then obviously that would be regrettable but this is a big and complicated investigation."

So......Arabic family names are similar and maybe confused ( a lot of John smiths in the world so it stands to reason a few arabic names overlap too)

It's amazing to me that a big and complex conspiracy that you are espousing
could cover up almost all other evidence and yet leave a glaring loophole for people on the internet to discover...

Ho hum..let the lunacy roll on.....

Hmmm Have you read the articles you have posted? It says FOUR names were incorrect. Not 19. When it does then come back. Since you set the bar so low in the first place you can't complain when others raise it.

Lets take a look at the article you posted.

Mr Al-Omari said his passport was stolen when his apartment in Denver, Colorado, was burgled in 1995.

Now this is a bit of a clue here....someone stole his passport. is it possible that someone else used it?

Another clue is this...
"The identification process has been complicated by the fact that many Arabic family names are similar. It is also possible that the hijackers used false identities."

The spokesman declined to say whether the FBI would apologise but added: "If we have made mistakes then obviously that would be regrettable but this is a big and complicated investigation."

So......Arabic family names are similar and maybe confused ( a lot of John smiths in the world so it stands to reason a few arabic names overlap too)

It's amazing to me that a big and complex conspiracy that you are espousing
could cover up almost all other evidence and yet leave a glaring loophole for people on the internet to discover...

Ho hum..let the lunacy roll on.....

9/11 was like you know you house was going to get robbed,you knew what time it was going to get robbed and you knew who was going to steal from you and you left the door unlocked and turned the burglar alarm off.

I hope somebody remembers when a TV reporter found mohammed atta's passport in the aftermath of the atttack on 9/11 the ruins.......amazing

"let the lunacy roll on....."

9/11 was like you know you house was going to get robbed,you knew what time it was going to get robbed and you knew who was going to steal from you and you left the door unlocked and turned the burglar alarm off.

I hope somebody remembers when a TV reporter found mohammed atta's passport in the aftermath of the atttack on 9/11 the ruins.......amazing

"let the lunacy roll on....."

Well...i was going to go along the route of logic and sanity but your pasport theory has changed my mind!!!!!

Wait! I have to make a quick point! When the space shuttle Columbia exploded there was a experiment involving tiny worms! they survived a massive explosion and still were alive!
SPACE.com -- Live Worms Found in Shuttle Debris

Now if they could survive maybe a passport could survive too?

Heres another story.....some mail that was on the plane survived as well!
A NATION CHALLENGED: AFTERMATH; One Letter's Odyssey Helps Mend a Wound - New York Times

Sorry Dabong I know you want to believe............it must be nice in your world were everything that goes wrong, is part of some conspiracy......

Conspiracies fall down when too many people are involved........How many more do you wanna include? The visa officals who stamped the passports....The people who booked them on the planes, The security camera people in the airport. The people who booked the tickets....etc etc.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom