What's new

Mahnoor Cheema Who Set a World Record With 34 GSCEs and Has an IQ Greater Than Einstein is a Huge Fan of Shahbaz Shareef

You just need 8 subjects to pass your Gcse. 34 subjects is a totally unnecessary thing and is a waste of parents money and your time. That won't give you any extra career benefit. Though that will help you in seeking attention. Years back there was such guy named Ali moeen nawazish he scored some 23 As in A levels. All american universities denied him admission because he was lacking direction in A levels. He later ended up in a top UK university.
That girl is showing a good memory not a IQ level. A memory you need to memorize the syllabus and theory of 34 subjects. How silly is it to compare her with a genius like Einstein.
Perhaps a research should be done on eating donkey meat and how it can impact memory of patwaris. That also might explain why she is a fan of showbaaz boot polishia.

I lost my faith in all these GSCE grades after I saw Ali Moeen Nawazish

So nothing new here with this girl too

Einstein sai ziada IQ hai aur showbaz ki fan hai. Kaddu ka IQ BC

This is now proven fact that people with higher IQ would support PMLN, first Ali Moeen NAWAZish and now this girl with IQ level of 161!

Good

Biryani for you too

1693907090466.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom