What's new

Madonna Dedicates L.A. Performance to Child Activist Shot in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about holding thousands of other performances for the thousands of other victims of American Drones?

from palestine to pakistan :) nice achievement pakistan.

i dont like it..
this all out American sympathy is eerie

They tried to kill an innocent for their sinister objective i.e. the anti-drone campaign and the coming US elections. They don't give a f$ck who dies or lives, they're only concern about their objective to win the coming US elections even if they've to kill 1000000000000000 innocent people for that.

Its sick to see that a girl who is killed by taliban for the crime of spreading edicational awareness. Whats more sick is to see that Pakistanis here are discussing american drone attacks and victims and blaming Americans. She is not the one who is firing the drones, nor she will show any sympathy for drone victims. No one will show sympathy for Pakistan, when Pakistani people don't have sympathy for their nation. If you don't stand for yourselves they won't stand for you.

Now the news will be spread in the entire world, that a girl in Pakistan has been shot by Tabliban . Image of Pakistan will go even worse now, if there is any. World also laughed when Pakistanis burnt their own cities due to anti islam movies. My point is, which company would send their diplomats to Pakistan for a multi billion investment. The only company that will come to Pakistan is the army company that too to bomb this place.

Better remove all evils from your society because time is not unlimited. Pakistan has a very strong army, use full force. Why play double game with Usa. Its in Pakistan' s interest to remove taliban.

although i am nobody to malign somebody's good intentions..
May be Madonna really did feel for the 14 year old...

Good intention, thanks madonna
541109_534053123276100_1362728919_n.jpg

The best weapon one can wield to avoid killing innocents is a knife. Should the U.S. land troops on the ground? No. Will the P.A. do the job? No. The drones, it seems, are the next best choice.

if the job is done properly in Astan then their will be no need for slaughtering 99.9% innocent civilians.

@Solomon2

Sir, one is cause and the other is affect...cause is the military operations which started in 2004, before that there was no TTP and the affect is this worst kind of terrorism. Once the military operations are over, TTP will loose considerable support in the tribal areas and then the extremist hardcore elements can be separated and dealt with militarily. This is what the GREAT KHAN said when he went to Davos Economic Forum in 2010, and today every one is agreeing with him. I would recommend everyone here to watch this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom