What's new

Featured Made in Pakistan Super Mushshak records its highest flight

Talon

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
On 5th Oct 2020 the made in Pakistan Super Mushshak single engine piston airplane recorded a flight at 18,500 ft for the first time in its history. This is a very special moment in the life of the Super Mushshak....The Chief Test Pilot of Pakistan Aeronautical Complex flew the mission using external oxygen. The flight lasted just over one hour. Must appreciate and applaud the Aircraft Manufacturing Factory Kamra Pakistan for achieving such a goal. Super proud of our boys and for what they have achieved within the resources...sheer determination, commitment and professionalism.....Shaheens soar higher......

Source : Fakhr e Alam (Facebook)

On 5th Oct 2020 the made in Pakistan Super Mushshak single engine piston airplane recorded a flight at 18,500 ft for the first time in its history. This is a very special moment in the life of the Super Mushshak....The Chief Test Pilot of Pakistan Aeronautical Complex flew the mission using external oxygen. The flight lasted just over one hour. Must appreciate and applaud the Aircraft Manufacturing Factory Kamra Pakistan for achieving such a goal. Super proud of our boys and for what they have achieved within the resources...sheer determination, commitment and professionalism.....Shaheens soar higher......

Source : Fakhr e Alam (Facebook)

I am no expert but this is am impressive feat considering how propeller driven aircrafts need constant air while at this attitude air tends to get very thin.

I am no expert but this is am impressive feat considering how propeller driven aircrafts need constant air while at this attitude air tends to get very thin.
That's why the flight was in the early morning hours

Next logical step is a drone based on mushaq.
It will be able to carry lot of weapons.

I'm not sure. Mushshak, like all current planes is designed to have a pilot inside it. UCAV's don't need to have a pilot. They can be designed differently. All the systems designed to support a human being can be thrown out and the design amended to accomodate weapons, increase range, increase manouverability, reduce visibility etc.

This needs a re-write of design, not adaptation of current design. I'm sure the engineers amongst us will be able to list LOADS of things which we can still take from the experiences on current aircraft, but I don't think we should limit ourselves around what an existing airframe/engine etc can do.

Back
Top Bottom