What's new

Made in KSA

With all due respect, KSA does not have the capability to build VLCC's. These most probably will be built in S.Korea like before.
Not yet but they are working on that capability and more with Italy and South Korea among others, I do not like to speculate, but KSA might have some Engineers and technicians already working with SK's ones in SK, because there are news that KSA intents to start building civilian as well as military ships of all forms and sizes and is preparing some shipyards for that as well as deep water ports!

Hyundai Heavy seeks to build shipyard in Saudi Arabia
http://www.hellenicshippingnews.com/hyundai-heavy-seeks-to-build-shipyard-in-saudi-arabia/

Saudi Arabia Plans Shipbuilding Complex to Support Oil Exports
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-shipbuilding-complex-to-support-oil-exports

HHI inaugurates shipbuilding project in Saudi Arabia
http://fairplay.ihs.com/commerce/ar...ugurates-shipbuilding-project-in-saudi-arabia

Last edited:
Not yet but they are working on that capability and more with Italy and South Korea among others, I do not like to speculate, but KSA might have some Engineers and technicians already working with SK's ones in SK, because there are news that KSA intents to start building civilian as well as military ships of all forms and sizes and is preparing some shipyards for that as well as deep water ports!
I hope you are right, and I'm wrong.

I hope you are right, and I'm wrong.
See the links I have added, the 3rd one talks about transfer of technology, it is quite convincing that KSA will start building its ships in joint ventures, but most important is the fact that Saudis will get the knowledge of shipbuilding..

See the links I have added, the 3rd one talks about transfer of technology, it is quite convincing that KSA will start building its ships in joint ventures, but most important is the fact that Saudis will get the knowledge of shipbuilding..
and who will do that forigen workers from pakistan and india?

logo.png

http://madeinsaudiarabia.net/ar/index.php

ALBTTAR TACTICA
C4ZhCxrWQAILSlP.jpg

C4VZ7qaWEAIpmTG.jpg

C4UKzQnXUAAx38r.jpg

SANAM Supercomputer
With an overall computing power of 421 trillion operations per second, “SANAM” is one of the fastest computers in the world, at position 52 in the worldwide “Top500” ranking.
C4TIjuBWMAAbr56.jpg

C4QQn-cWIAA6Mqi.jpg

C4QQKtVWAAAOett.jpg

C4QPNfDXUAA3yIG.jpg

A JV with Ukrain and Turkey to make and develop Ballistic Missiles and cooperate in space sciences
C4PD3XIWYAEpKzR.jpg

C4PD3WkWEAUYoTg.jpg

Salman Al Hazm armoured vehicle
C4Ntg7qXUAA2gin.jpg

R&D JV with South Africa for Drones/UAV simulators
C4NXpurWEAAeh7h.jpg

KSA participated in Chinese BEIDOU satellite navigation system
C4LA9QTWQAA4klO.jpg

Security forces Robot MR110
C4K2j-qWMAAIHTW.jpg

Low level surveillance radar
C4KUaF4WYAA9Du7.jpg

JV with simularity company to use Artificial Intelligence in satellite pictures Analysis
C4IkzzbWcAAM0qb.jpg

TAQNIA and Simularity Launch Breakthrough Artificial Intelligence for Satellite Image Analysis in Saudi Arabia

Simularity Inc., a Silicon Valley based leader in Artificial Intelligence (AI), today announced a partnership with TAQNIA, the technology development company owned by the investment arm of the Saudi Arabian government.

Eng. Abdulaziz S. Aljowair, CEO of TAQNIA SERVICES Engineering and Technology Services Co., said "Our remote sensing clients need timely alerts regarding what’s happening on the ground. The increasing volume of satellite imagery data is driving the need for an AI-assisted solution. Simularity’s technology solves this problem."

Satellite constellations are now providing huge volumes of high-cadence images. Using these near-daily images, Simularity’s AI software can automatically detect and monitor unusual activities across vast amounts of terrain. It is designed to instantly compare incoming data and images to historical information about the same location or asset, using machine learning to determine if changes are unusual or predictive of problems.

“We are excited to be chosen by TAQNIA to provide our Artificial Intelligence technology to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,” said Liz Derr, Simularity CEO. “TAQNIA’s adoption of our solution puts them at the forefront of the rapidly evolving remote sensing industry.”

About TAQNIA Services
TAQNIA promotes technology and knowledge transfer in Saudi Arabia by partnering with leaders in industry to add strategic value to the Kingdom. TAQNIA Services is a professional organization that plays a leading role in advancing the national strategic technology development plans of Saudi Arabia.

About Simularity Inc.
Simularity is an Artificial Intelligence software company based in Richmond, California, and is a world leader in using AI to rapidly create dynamic predictive models based on massive amounts of time series data. Simularity’s international customers in the telecommunications, healthcare, retail, and finance sectors use Simularity’s predictive analytics to model normal behavior, predict propensities, detect anomalies, and predict critical incidents before they happen. In the energy and industrial IoT sectors, Simularity’s predictive maintenance solution uses data collected from condition-based monitoring systems to provide early warnings, helping customers avoid costly machine failures. In earth observation, Simularity’s Automatic Image Anomaly Detection System (AI-ADS) has been proven to rapidly identify high priority anomalies on the ground, and can support imagery from multiple providers, at any resolution, anywhere on the planet.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2017/01/prweb13997005.htm

C3eqxtNWYAALIPi.jpg

مفاعل سمارت النووي سعودي يبلغ طاقته 100 ميغاوات لا يحتاج الى الماء لتبريد يحتاج الى الهواء فقط لتبريد قليل التكلفه خمس تكاليف المفاعل الكبير

وزير الطاقه السعودي خالد الفالح يشاهد مفاعل SMART النووي الذي يصنع محليا في جناح السعودية في مؤتمر القمة العالمية لطاقة المستقبل #رؤية 2030

C3I4ndfXAAEbYmk.jpg

C3YxmXMWEAIUo_g.jpg

مدينة الملك عبدالعزيز للعلوم والتقنية وبمشاركة مدينة الملك عبدالله لطاقة الذرية يطلقان مشروع لانشاء أول #مفاعل_نووي في السعودية
C3YxmXrXUAAPlWL.jpg

Tiqnya and Aselsan
C3Wb5SSWAAAFIzG.jpg
TiQ

sekeer 400
C2FJKxHXgAAuCq9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom