What's new

Made in India Vehicles

NGC India aired Documentary "Megafactories- Tata Nano" Yesterday or So. unfortunately, I cannot find a good version, a Hindi dubbed version is here:

jabardast documentary...thanks for this dude..

Last edited by a moderator:
Mahindra Genio Firetrucks?
first_aid_centre_at_jewar_toll_plaza_at_yamuna_expressway_.jpg

i-15 Hyundai, Don't Really Know If Made in India or Not, I'd Guess Yes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hyundai is # 2 in Indii market after Suzuki and very competitive.

hyundai-i15.jpg

^^^

@IndoCarib: Darth Vader-Shader goes over my top, but I googled it and sorry; I dis-agree.

Darth Vader's Helmet-

images

Hyundai's design quotient went from null to top-of-the-class over 25 yrs. past, and thankfully,
everything else about Hyundai too. Really! India got lucky Hyundai landed in India long ago,
and grabbed # 2 position beating Tata, Fiat and all other lallu-panjus; maybe put together.

Hats - off to Hyundai!

Mahindra REVA’s Green Manufacturing Facility
Mahindra Reva Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. inaugurated its first platinum rated automobile manufacturing facility in Bangalore. Take a tour of the world–class, energy efficient, green manufacturing facility to discover how Anand Mahindra’s vision to co-create and shape the “future of mobility” is being materialized here.

Mahindra REVA

-MG-7627-jpg_033121.jpg

-MG-7548-jpg_033125.jpg

-MG-7495-jpg_033144.jpg

Mahindra REVA’s Green Manufacturing Facility
Mahindra Reva Electric Vehicles Pvt. Ltd. inaugurated its first platinum rated automobile manufacturing facility in Bangalore. Take a tour of the world–class, energy efficient, green manufacturing facility to discover how Anand Mahindra’s vision to co-create and shape the “future of mobility” is being materialized here.

Mahindra REVA

-MG-7627-jpg_033121.jpg

-MG-7548-jpg_033125.jpg

-MG-7495-jpg_033144.jpg

This is really cool!!

+ will they be sold abroad??

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom