What's new

Made in India Vehicles

Force one SUV.

31mp_force1__jpg_769053f.jpg

force-one-tachometer-062.jpg

aug20-force-one-suv-india-front-image.jpg

Force-One-SUV-price-image-Force-One-SUV-pic.jpg

↑^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What a lallu-panju noob post, tragic that Singur-i type mind set has seeped in here too.

It's not much! Gujjus are smart enough to double it for them, all is in the asking. Biggest bang for the buck
re: type of land. Not many viable places Globally where one can get away with this kind of stuff, to wit the NIMBY crowd.

Remember before oil there was steel. Tata's own the steel market, and cars are nothing but an 'app' for steel.
And 'Gujju.' is an app for Bawa log (Parsis) .

what is wrong with my post????? how can you judge that i am singur-i type(whatever that is) from my post??
do not call others noob when you are nobody yourself ...
apni aukat me rahana..

i asked if it is legit because other automobile projects do not use such a huge land..even the GIFT CITY coming up near gandhinagar will be on 500 acres...

Royal Enfield mulls two-cylinder bike
Chief executive officer, Venki Padmanabhan told Autocar Professional that the design of the twin-cylinder model will not stray from the company’s traditions and that it will be an offshoot of the simple British design of the model of the 1950s and '60s.

Brief

Likely to be fitted with the pushrod engine system in line with the company’s current engine family, the new bike may be powered by a 600cc to 1000cc engine and cater to customer demand in the higher horsepower category

Royal Enfield, part of the Eicher Group, is considering introducing a twin-cylinder motorcycle in India over the next three years. Likely to be fitted with the pushrod engine system in line with the company’s current engine family, the new bike may be powered by a 600cc to 1000cc engine and cater to customer demand in the higher horsepower category.

Royal Enfield hopes to notch up sales of 70,000 units in 2011, a 35 to 40 percent growth over 2010. Of this, about 3,000 units will be headed for export markets. The Classic 350 is popular in developing markets of SAARC, Africa and South America. However, in the US and Canada as well as Germany, Spain and Italy where higher horsepower bikes rule the roost, the Classic 500 is more sought after. Meanwhile, at the last Auto Expo, Royal Enfield had showcased its Café Racer that is slated for a launch within 18 months and would be lighter and faster than its current product line-up. Padmanabhan says that the Café Racer will be placed in the over 500cc segment and will be a retro sportsbike. This signifies that it will not be faster than modern sportsbikes but will have the looks and feel of 1960s and '70s sportsbikes equipped with the latest technology and hardware. Clearly, Royal Enfield's heritage is paying rich dividends.
full article here(it is long):
Autocar Professional

The Last Motorcycle of Royal Enfield England was a twin cylinder 750cc engined "Interceptor"(Sold under "Indian" brand in USA market) before they sold to Enfield India. if not a V-twin, I hope the Motorcycle Engine will be suiting the lineage these motorcycles are known for.
Kevins_Interceptor.JPG

although, RE is the darling of Indian bikers, RE is always giving respect to the ideas of British/Euri market AFAIK. they call experts and motorcycling aficianados from there first before any launch.

RE Classic 500/350 are never meant for India for example. although, these are made in India, RE never fixed a O2 sensor in Indian models.

Welcome to Royal Enfield Motorcycles | Motorcycle India
I am obsessed with Cast Iron Bullets although I sold Mine few years back. :( wonder, if RE can sell the UCE with a CI(cast iron) block? Hope the "Thump"(beat..Thud Thud sound) will return rather than the valve clatter in newer UCE Bullets.:what:

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lallu-Panju !

Why are you going ballistically defensive, what's with the personal attacks, who you trying to impress on Defence Pakistan ?

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Lallu-Panju !

Why are you going ballistically defensive, what's with the personal attacks, who you trying to impress on Defence Pakistan ?
so calling others noob is not personal attack???

i have seen you on skyscrapercity India...you behave exactly same there too...calling people names without understanding their posts ...no wonder you get into arguments with people there too....your big mouth won't work here...

Howzzat?

Right Out of the Flintstones Except for the Seriousness of Purpose - Tata Micro Defence Vehicle, Electric Drive
[/U][/U]

tata-motors-defence-vehicle-micro-bullet-proof-vehicle_560x420.jpg

Force one SUV.

31mp_force1__jpg_769053f.jpg

force-one-tachometer-062.jpg

aug20-force-one-suv-india-front-image.jpg
FOrce One is a Shitty Vehicle.
It is a Chinese SUV , being marketed by pathetic Force Company.
It is not a joint venture, they just buy this and sell under new name.
Wonder why Amitabh Bacchan had to do advertisment for this.
This is a company with no R&D and have sunk big names with whome it made the JV before.
The latest one was MAN.
They own huge land at Pithampur ,M.P and make nothing other then Trax. Rest they assemble/buy and sell.
I don't wish company any success and hope it goes Premier Automotive way, unless it stops cheating the public.

force one suv's body shell comes from chinese guangdong foday explorer. engine,transmission,suspension all are indian aggregates.

Re:Force Motors post, thanks very much. You sound like an 'inside guy.

Global major bajaj pulled the plug on this Firodia co. few yrs. ago and I always wondered what happened.
Sad really, with a little bit of, forget the R in R&D, just a little bit of development, they had the old bajaj tempo mini-van and mini truck market all to themselves. Instead, Tata swept the market with it's blockbuster Tata Ace.

Tax is a # 1 product, originally German Mercedes Benz NATO jeep. They should update and renew the Tax with an proper urban SUV, a mini SUV, a MPV maybe even try to be the Subaru of India with a rugged town and country car. The big city and metro markets are fairly saturated.

The India eco. boom makes fund raising for established players quite viable.

Bajaj ups KTM stake

Pune-based Bajaj Auto has raised its stake in Austrian bike major KTM to 47.18 percent from 40.87 percent. Bajaj has not disclosed the additional investment it has had to pay out towards this, but the development reflects the confidence both companies have in their blossoming partnership. Indian production of KTM motorcycles in 2011 accounted for about 10 percent of KTM’s global sales, 81,200 units, while Bajaj Auto plans to ramp up local production for KTM motorcycles to over 15 percent of their global sales by this year end.

Meanwhile, KTM has outperformed all its European rivals to sell 8300 bikes this far in 2012, thanks chiefly to the jointly developed with Bajaj, KTM Duke 125 and Duke 200. Hubert Trunkenpolz, KTM sales director words say it all, “The worldwide interest in the 125cc and the 200cc Duke models just keeps growing.”

Bajaj ups KTM stake - News - Autocar India

--
How cool it would be if someday Bajaj becomes a majority stake holder. :)

^^^^^^^^

47.18 to me is MAJOR-ity enough :-) .

Bajaj is one hell of a biz savvy moneybag$ marwari Co.
KTM is lucky, Bajaj has enough to scoop up any small motor type Co., specially EU side.
I checked KTM's site. Always knew KTM to be a hot-shot, just found out it's gone uber hot.
With large, moto's and even hi-fi sports cars.

It's obvious that KTM is to Bajaj what Jag/LR is to Tata, Ssangyong to Mahindra, Polish and Check and maybe Yugoslavia were to old school Yezdi, Rajdoot and Ideal Jawa, Iveco & now Nissan to Ashok Leyland, Suzuki was to tvs, ??? is going to be to Hero Motor Corp. Gettit ;), tech. provider and more.

Maruti Ertiga.
Maruti Ertiga Price (ex-showroom Delhi)

Maruti Ertiga LXi - Rs 589,000

Maruti Ertiga VXi - Rs 660,000

Maruti Ertiga ZXi - Rs 730,000

Maruti Ertiga LDi - Rs 730,000

Maruti Ertiga VDi - Rs 790,000

Maruti Ertiga ZDi - Rs 845,000

12er1.jpg

10er6.jpg

10er3.jpg

10er2.jpg

12er2.jpg

10er1.jpg

Source : rediff.com

Tata says it's going to phase out current models.

With Ratan bhai in his final lap, would be nice if he brings in pixel, mega-pixel as mass market cars to replace the nano and the vista before he retires.
The pi/El design theme is so refreshing, scaling it across it's entire lne-up would get Tata a 360 C degree make over, no?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom