What's new

Made in India Vehicles

Vista is a good car. but Tata means low resale value however good car they make. the old Indica stigma still continues. Vista is known as Indica sadly!.
if you want resale value maruti swift(new model),ritz followed by hyundais. toyota innova is another vehicle for someone who will want to reclaim the money invested every 4-5 years swapping for new cars.

Thanks mate so it boils down to swift & vista sirji ab to sikka uchalna parega goya dekhna yeh hai khai vo sholay wala to nahi

aw come on ,,,fashion show,salsa ,and now a freakin laser show ,,,? show the darn thing already ...:argh::argh:
this is getting weirder by the second ...:blink::blink::help::help::alcoholic::alcoholic:

aw come on ,,,fashion show,salsa ,and now a freakin laser show ,,,? show the darn thing already ...:argh::argh:

hehe, building up the excitement you see !

Edit: there you go. Not one, but 3 XUV 500s

this is getting weirder by the second ...

Haha wtf I just saw the webcast. Its like a rave party in there. :cheesy:

817219d1317224770t-new-mahindra-suv-2011-scoop-pics-pg-78-update-named-xuv500-500.jpg

817221d1317225074t-new-mahindra-suv-2011-scoop-pics-pg-78-update-named-xuv500-phpzekvsydsc_0444.jpg

wow...for a second i thought the front grille wouldn't be much of a issue,,,,,,,,,,upon much closer look all i can say is "WTF is that ...:blink:
817222d1317225141t-new-mahindra-suv-2011-scoop-pics-pg-78-update-named-xuv500-phpqgit2sdsc_0436.jpg

overall ..looks fine ...!!!

Indian auto industry has come of age. From down market Indica in 1999 to this word class SUV in 2011

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

wow...for a second i thought the front grille wouldn't be much of a issue,,,,,,,,,,upon much closer look all i can say is "WTF is that ...:blink:

Agree, bumber and front grill looks over done. too much honeycomb

overall ..looks fine ...!!!

Can I say "I told you so?". :P

Interior looks nice though.

The reviews will start coming in from tomorrow. On the looks front, not bad. The engine is same 2.2 L mhawk, that is doing duty in Scorpio

817240d1317226029t-new-mahindra-suv-2011-scoop-pics-pg-78-update-named-xuv500-chxic.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom