What's new

Made in India Vehicles

Upgraded models to be launched this year.

Honda all-new Amaze
Expected launch date: End 2018

Honda-Amaze-Studio-Shot-1.jpg

Hyundai Creta
Expected launch date: August 2018

Creta_1-3.jpg

Mahindra XUV 500
Expected launch date: September 2018

Mahindra-XUV500-Facelift-Render.jpg

Maruti all-new Ertiga
Expected launch date: End 2018

2019-Maruti-Ertiga-Render.jpg

Maruti Ciaz
Expected launch date: Mid 2018

2018-Maruti-Suzuki-Ciaz-Facelift-Render-1.jpg

Ford Figo
Expected launch date: May 2018

2018-Ford-Figo-Hatchback-Facelift-1.jpg

Ford Figo Aspire
Expected launch date: May 2018

Ford-Figo-Aspire-facelift-orange.jpg

Nissan Sunny
Expected launch: September/October 2018

2018-Sunny.jpg

Renault Duster
Expected launch date: September/October 2018

duster-3.jpg

Mahindra Stinger | First Convertible Car | Just 5 Lakhs

Pininfarina.jpg

Mahindra owns Pininfarina, and Pininfarina designs Ferrari's, Lamborghinis etc.

That video title is crap. It's based on the TUV300. So you know it's not 5 lakhs.

And yes, finally Mahindra officially announced the Pininfarina as a brand. Tesla will have a hard time pitting Roadster against this.

That video title is crap. It's based on the TUV300. So you know it's not 5 lakhs.

And yes, finally Mahindra officially announced the Pininfarina as a brand. Tesla will have a hard time pitting Roadster against this.

I just hate Mahindra's design language. Never driven a Mahindra either. How is it?

I just hate Mahindra's design language. Never driven a Mahindra either. How is it?
I hate it too. Don't get me wrong. I do like boxy designs. But Mahindra puts muscles on them where it doesn't belong.
At least the old Jeep design is still running and it's now gonna conquer America.

Their engines are very refined now. So they got that right.
XUV500 is currently their pinnacle as value for money, with good enough handling and comfort. Scorpio can go almost anywhere, but it's a disaster in comfort and such. Thar will climb anything, but zero comfort and very hard to operate.
Things will change a lot in the next couple of years.

Mahindra’s vehicles barring the ‘Jeep’ series ones, are ugly AF... I like the old school Commander and Bolero too. While the XUV is over designed, the TUV & KUV are by far, the most ghastly little things they’ve built thus far.

Indian companies are coming up mind boggling features at some unbelievablly low rate with super quality. TATA naxon offers 3 driving modes, Key less entry and engine start, 10 speaker Hormon music syatem and a highly refined 108 BHP engine with superb interior and look at just 9.5 lakh ex show room. This is simply unmatchable by any other company.

Mahindra’s vehicles barring the ‘Jeep’ series ones, are ugly AF... I like the old school Commander and Bolero too. While the XUV is over designed, the TUV & KUV are by far, the most ghastly little things they’ve built thus far.

Just ride TUV 300 and people will like to drive it only over the cars cost 2 time higher. Ride quality is so supwerior that even 20 lakh cars can not match it. It is superb in off road.

Just ride TUV 300 and people will like to drive it only over the cars cost 2 time higher. Ride quality is so supwerior that even 20 lakh cars can not match it. It is superb in off road.

I’m sure it is a competent little vehicle with decent ride quality, but it looks atrocious!

Mahindra is a Punjabi muscle brand ;)

It's recent rejuvenation is thanks to Ssangyong acquisition and I agree it's always over-designed, tacky-plastic overdose and wrongly angled and muscled. Things are getting better. Like build quality. Like engines. And design may be looking up too.

mahindra-xuv500-facelift_827x510_61522495121.jpg

(c)https://i.ndtvimg.com/i/2018-03/mahindra-xuv500-facelift_827x510_61522495121.jpg

I like the above facia, but again re: Mahindra what's the lamp on the bumper doing with the black plastic ?
They could move the logo pushed up notching into the hood too. However, here's another render where things get better already:
2018-Mahindra-XUV500-Facelift-Render-Featured.jpg

(c) http://www.cartoq.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/2018-Mahindra-XUV500-Facelift-Render-Featured.jpg

There's hope :)

I think Tata is India's Toyota killer app and Mahindra maybe Ford, Honda or Subaru.

Mahindra's Pininfarina buy-out may start impacting it for much good re: design, eg. e-cars:

H2.jpg

Pininfarina-HK_H500_Sedan_Concept-2018-1280-05.jpg

This is such a shocking departure from Mahindra's traditional 'Fugg' design narrative, I dunno ...
ImageResizer.ashx

Back
Top Bottom