What's new

Made in India Vehicles

That just looks like a 2 door G wagon. This one is actually a fitting boxy design but the rest not so much man.
Rexton is in fact by SsangYong, which Mahindra bought. I don't like Mahindra designs.
I do like boxy and simple designs, but they go for unnecessary muscles.

Yes. The naked is called CB650F and the other is CBR650F.

This is a good boxy design, taking lessons from G Class. A favourite among off-roaders and nobody else, Force Gurkha:View attachment 452412

Any mid-ranged to high-end sports cars currently in production and for public sale in India?

tvs-zepplin-2018-auto-expo-25.jpg

tvs-zeppelin_827x510_41518031130.jpg

tvs-zepplin-2018-auto-expo-2.jpg

TVS Zeppelin Cruiser

ImageResizer.ashx

Tata-H5X-SUV-1.jpg

07tata1.jpg

Tata-H5X-SUV-6.jpg

Tata-H5X-SUV-5.jpg

TATA H5X - Production version by 2019

Image-3_Tata-Motors-Press-Release.jpg

Tata-45X-Concept-1.jpeg

07tata2.jpg

Tata-45x-b2-auto-expo-2018-8.jpg

07tata3.jpg

TATA 45X - Production version by 2019

Last edited:
Any mid-ranged to high-end sports cars currently in production and for public sale in India?
Other than the global brands being assembled or partially produced and some prototypes, It's just DC Avanti. But not very impressive.
1494232338-5594.jpg

RaceMo is supposed to be a fun little sports car, but TATA isn't ready yet to put in the investment beyond a few production models since they're now focused on cost cutting.
20180207115755_Tata-Racemo-EV-front.jpg

Hero MotoCorp unveils the Hero Xpulse. It gets the same 200 cc engine from the Xtreme 200R but will be a good upgrade of the Impulse.
2ed1b98f8cb34cddda23a1d1f5e2ce79.jpg

If they were designed in India or by Indians these were not such a good jobs.

Or maybe these designs are way too ahead of time for me to keep up with. And maybe I favor much more conventional designs.

I think the lines on the above cars are a little too sharp and lacking a certain degree of suave and flow. But hey it's a good start.

(Sincerely trying best to be unbiased :-))

I especially like the toyota FT-1 and new BMW Z4

Few designs that I like which are futuristic but not too out there.
images (7).jpeg
USC50LGC051A01300.jpg
download (8).jpeg
636444429389508443LT.jpg
leak-mercedes-amg-project-one-grins-for-the-camera-in-frankfurt_1.jpg

Other than the global brands being assembled or partially produced and some prototypes, It's just DC Avanti. But not very impressive.
View attachment 452593

RaceMo is supposed to be a fun little sports car, but TATA isn't ready yet to put in the investment beyond a few production models since they're now focused on cost cutting.
View attachment 452595

If they were designed in India or by Indians these were not such a good jobs.

Or maybe these designs are way too ahead of time for me to keep up with. And maybe I favor much more conventional designs.

I think the lines on the above cars are a little too sharp and lacking a certain degree of suave and flow. But hey it's a good start.

(Sincerely trying best to be unbiased :-))

I especially like the toyota FT-1 and new BMW Z4

Few designs that I like which are futuristic but not too out there.
View attachment 452613 View attachment 452614 View attachment 452615 View attachment 452616 View attachment 452617
I'm not a fan of DC designs. They focus on altering existing cars, but Avanti is an original design. It's meh, okay I guess.

But I like RaceMo. Many call it ugly, but I've a thing for 'ugly' cars.
Like the McLaren Senna.
2019-McLaren-Senna-103.jpg

Generally I like subtle styling that packs a punch inside, like BMW M cars or Porsche. In the ones you posted, I think Mercedes designs always win my heart. How can you ever beat the new AMG GTR in a hundred years!

I think pininfarina is the best design bureau ever to have existed. Not only did they design hyper/super cars but they have also designed killler passenger cars.
I'm not a fan of DC designs. They focus on altering existing cars, but Avanti is an original design. It's meh, okay I guess.

But I like RaceMo. Many call it ugly, but I've a thing for 'ugly' cars.
Like the McLaren Senna.
View attachment 452634

Generally I like subtle styling that packs a punch inside, like BMW M cars or Porsche. In the ones you posted, I think Mercedes designs always win my heart. How can you ever beat the new AMG GTR in a hundred years!

I think pininfarina is the best design bureau ever to have existed. Not only did they design hyper/super cars but they have also designed killler passenger cars.
Indeed.
It's almost unreal that Pininfarina is now owned by Mahindra. Word is that Mahindra plans to make Pininfarina a car brand in itself to rival Tesla.

On top of this, Mahindra Racing will use Pininfarina-helped designs for their next Formula E cars.

Hmmm very interesting indeed. Is there anyone planning an Indian hypercar?? I know Jaguar has one but I wouldnt exactly call it Indian.
Indeed.
It's almost unreal that Pininfarina is now owned by Mahindra. Word is that Mahindra plans to make Pininfarina a car brand in itself to rival Tesla.

On top of this, Mahindra Racing will use Pininfarina-helped designs for their next Formula E cars.

Hmmm very interesting indeed. Is there anyone planning an Indian hypercar?? I know Jaguar has one but I wouldnt exactly call it Indian.
Nope. I don't see it anytime soon.
It's unlikely that a big company would invest in a hypercar since no profit.
Need a start-up to do something.
Hypercar tech has gone too far for us to catch up. But I've some hope in Mahindra since they do weird stuff and owns Pininfarina, develops racing tech, and has a global approach.

Now pininfarina is owned by Mahindra, the makers of this

MyMahindra-2078-1024x683.jpg

Back
Top Bottom