What's new

Made in India Vehicles

DC does a Duster !

DC-Design-Duster-2%25255B5%25255D.jpg
DC-Design-Duster-1%25255B5%25255D.jpg
DC-Design-Duster-8%25255B2%25255D.jpg

I like the LED headlamp cluster. The chrome strips around the fog lamps on a matte black theme look out of place.

Go for diesel IDtech ,with AT. Drives like a dream.

I have test driven it...liked it do you own one?? does it really give around 22- 23 kmpl ? I like the boot space and the leg room for the back seat passenger...just didnt like the interiors much, as compared to swift dzire (that's my other option, since this car will be mainly for my travel house).

I have test driven it...liked it do you own one?? does it really give around 22- 23 kmpl ? I like the boot space and the leg room for the back seat passenger...just didnt like the interiors much, as compared to swift dzire (that's my other option, since this car will be mainly for my travel house).

I dont own one. I drove one of friend's recently. The mileage are ARAI figures. In the real world figures are always 10-20% less.

I dont own one. I drove one of friend's recently. The mileage are ARAI figures. In the real world figures are always 10-20% less.

I know thats why I said 22 - 23 kms..cause the car claims to give around 26 (25.8 to be exact)

I checked it out at their Connaught Place showroom.

Technically speaking, Honda Amaze is a great, in the Indian context, premium family car.
The hatchback serves me ok, still too much. A semi electric, 2 seater AC would be plenty for me.

Tata Nano CNG
------------------------

images

Therefore the Tata Nano is more fun re: sports car style rear engine. CNG, Diesel, Air Powered and Electric Nano's will sweep the market.

Further, the final sweepstakes will go to the next avatar of the Nano, the Pixel specially if they blitz the market with 2 & 4 door, differently powered models in one shot.

Tata Pixel
---------------

tata-pixel-550x382.jpg

I will order the Nano, or the Bajaj RE 60 as a stop gap till the Pixels arrive; or just go for a new Enfield.

Technically speaking, Honda Amaze is a great, in the Indian context, premium family car.

Say what? The Amaze is a direct competitor to other entry level C1 segment sedans like the Maruti Dzire, Tata Manza, mahindra Verito, Toyota Etios, Chevy Sail etc. Market dynamics in my country have changed a fair bit in the last decade and a half, paving the way for the introduction of many more vehicle-segments. No one here ever views run-of-the-mill C1 segment vehicles as "premium family cars".

Back
Top Bottom