Made in India Vehicles

Mahindra Scorpio Make Over :tup:

ATT1.jpg

ATT2.jpg

ATT3.jpg

ATT4.jpg

ATT5.jpg

:welcome:

Oh my... That is a wonderful remake of the old BSA M34-12. I remember my father having one. I wish i could get my hands on one for nostalgia's sake![/QUOTE]

No-no-no ... BSA were methinks, also 'made in india' 1 time. I hope someone will come back on this. Or I'm confusing it with 'Brooke-Bond' ... or some other '... Bond', and no it's got nothing to do with Brooke Bond tea Co. or brand, ... or did it ?

There was this 'Uncle' whose nick was BSA, then there were theese 'BSA' ... hehe ... 'Bata' or 'Hawaii' Chappals ...

Ask any old timer Inidan. They know 'BSA' brand ...

The posts were not BSA but Royal Enfield bikes. The RE's, India-side, and the BSA's, had sh*t loads in common ... :smitten:

Anyone have more info.?

Hang around here and we'll hook you up with a BSA or RE ok bro., via Dubai, Nepal or Bangla;) ... wotsay ppl.?

Lol in Pakistan we joke abt tht gol daba and mantries lol... our ministers(a hles) wont even sit in them ... only the benz does it for the bastards..

The last custom made jeep looks f...kn A... I saw it on some car forum also.

More plz

AMW trucks

amwintro.jpg
Shot at 2010-07-01[/IMG]

2rigid4923tiptrailer1.jpg

Shot at 2010-07-01

2rigid3118bhl.jpg

Shot at 2010-07-01

Heres my babe .... wish could say that for the one on top heheheh .....

have a TVS Apache RTR for sometime now ......

TVS+APACHE+RTR+250.JPG

^I heard RE500 EFI needs ~6months waiting time? :S Sad that "Thump" is missing in these new "classic" models .

The Mahindra Scorpio is sold across the world in countries such as:
India
Italy
France
Spain
Turkey
Sri Lanka
Nepal
Bangladesh
Egypt
Russia
Malaysia
South Africa
Qatar
Brazil
Chile

Mahindra_Scorpio.jpg

an fully indian sport car fully made in INDIA

The Chinkara roadster

The Rs. 7 lakh-odd Chinkara made by an Alibaug-based couple is India's only roadster.
BY BM

The Chinkara car has been around for more than an year now. Too bad they don't have a website - I really would like to set up one for them. This car is wild - it was created by a husband-wife team in Alibaug near Mumbai. Now this car - named the Chinkara - is available at approximately Rs 7,00,000 apiece

Chinkara Cars - Chinkara at the Auto Expo 2004

http://www.ryze.com/go/Chinkara.
www.tribuneindia.com/2004/20040118/biz.jpg

Chinkara 1.8S - Rubberneckin | First Drives - CarWale.com

Why would anyone want to buy the Chinkara? Here are a few reasons.

It is the only car available in the market right now which is a roadster. There is no other car in India which can satisfy your craving for the perfect wind-in-the-hair motoring. The closest car that one can think about is the San Storm from San Motors. But then, its a convertible, and not a true blue roadster.

For the price of any new mid-size car, now you can have a car that will make everyone on the street stand and stare at you.

This car, as it is manufactured out of locally made components, can be easily repaired by any roadside mechanic on the streets of India.

So why am I not going out and buying it rightaway? Oh well, I am not sure about how the banks would react if I told them I need a loan to buy a car called Chinkara, a roadster, made by a husband and wife team. Maybe they will be kind. Maybe they won't be. I have a mortal fear of banks and the creatures that inhabit them that I do not want to go there and find out whether they are willing to furnish me a loan to buy a roadster car called Chinkara. This may not be the case for the rest of you, so think about the Chinkara, please.

Here is the latest on the Chinkara roadster at the Auto Expo 2004.

Back
Top Bottom