Made in India Small Arms and related accessories thread

Black Tornado

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Made in India CZ BREN 807

1627649820080.png

Are these available in India for civilians or India does license production and sent it back?
They are exported to other markets after being made in India, domestic market is too small, pistols however are legal to own, assault rifles? Nah, it’s not USA or Pakistan where licenses for even assault rifles are issued provided you’re not smoking other civilians like target practice.

Glovks have been made legal recently only, even OFB is also making Glocks domestically. License is difficult anyway to get though, but yet what’s amazing is that in India, you require more documents to set up a business than own a pistol.

Are these available in India for civilians or India does license production and sent it back?

No chance so far for even sidearms to go mainstream in India. Other than some wealthy high caste sharma and warma the authorities won't allow it. Gonna break up the colonial bond of artificiality if dalits or others got their hands even on what we call a one time tamancha.

They are exported to other markets after being made in India, domestic market is too small, pistols however are legal to own, assault rifles? Nah, it’s not USA or Pakistan where licenses for even assault rifles are issued provided you’re not smoking other civilians like target practice.

Glovks have been made legal recently only, even OFB is also making Glocks domestically. License is difficult anyway to get though, but yet what’s amazing is that in India, you require more documents to set up a business than own a pistol.
Why this wasn't adopted by Indian army?

Why this wasn't adopted by Indian army?
The company started making them from this year only, and the first customer is the Special Task Force of Telangana State Police against Left Wing Extremists (Naxals). Tbh I despite knowing it’s CZ BREN a good weapon think of why do we buy it instead of Kalashnikovs firing same round and being much more reliable, maybe that AR and AK platforms are the best in the world in respective calibre types.

Lol Gun control laws in India is one of the stringent in the world, there are tonnes of regulations even if you want to own a non functional antique musket
That’s why Guddu bhaiya from Haryana brings us Desi Katta and Tamancha, or even a Dunaali.

Lol Gun control laws in India is one of the stringent in the world, there are tonnes of regulations even if you want to own a non functional antique musket
Gun laws and hunting laws in India and their implementation is just amazing. It has saved so many lives of Humans and Animals.

Gun laws and hunting laws in India and their implementation is just amazing. It has saved so many lives of Humans and Animals.

Thats debatable, as guns are much more common among criminal elements of society, yes they don't assault rifles only have poor quality country firearms made in small illegal factories but still the do have them. On the other hand gun control laws makes it almost impossible for law abiding citizens to have access to firearms making them vulnerable without any means to defend themselves. It's a grey area not complete black and white.

All these upgrades are easily available in kpk and Peshawar for less then 5 k, I myself upgraded all my AK based guns and these upgrades are perfect

No dude, there will still be a Guddu bhaiya in Gurgaon with his Desi Katta and Dunaali ready for sale
1629293791836.png
All these upgrades are easily available in kpk and Peshawar for less then 5 k, I myself upgraded all my AK based guns and these upgrades are perfect
Seriously dude ☹️, keh to aise rahe ho jaise gun aam baat hai waha😔, all we can get in India is a revolver (Poor quality OFB made) for $1500. And ya license application is a serious headache.

Thats debatable, as guns are much more common among criminal elements of society, yes they don't assault rifles only have poor quality country firearms made in small illegal factories but still the do have them. On the other hand gun control laws makes it almost impossible for law abiding citizens to have access to firearms making them vulnerable without any means to defend themselves. It's a grey area not complete black and white.
Example of USA has proven that having more arms in general public does not make them safer but it creates more violent deaths.
If criminals are able to get their hands on guns illegally, it is no excuse to make guns available to general public. The solution is to tighten the noose on these criminals through police activity.

Look at Japan. There even the police hardly carries guns with them, but they have the lowest crime rate.

Back
Top Bottom