What's new

Made in India howitzer fails last phase of tests

If someone can't just copy a thing, means there is serious problem with his IQ.

That's why they are empty vessel.

Usually If copy should make it better than original.

India copy and it become non functional, money thrown into black hole.

Im quite proud today that chinese is no.1 threat to USA, bcos they fear our capability.

Not again. I think we shall have sub forum called 'Failed Indian weapon test'.
Stupid while aggressive means suicide.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tell me what India can produce?

They try to spend 8 billions USD to induct Revenge C UAV from USA, in the same amount you can buy 100 units of Su35. Just because they failed miserably in its domestic UAV test, so they get crazy.

What's difficult to produce a Howitzers? Not at all!

The only reason why USA and Russia loves India is because:
1. Barat hates China
2. Plain stupid and produce nothing

The shame of Asia.

In India's concept, muzzle brake is to brake down the shell, so they make the shell hit it every time. :rofl:

It's really disturbing to have a neighbor who's population have average IQ below 85.
What a troll.

What a troll.

USA loves india because it consideres india expendable in a war with china.

To USA, sacrificing another country's lives is the best alternative.

Indians have been cuckolded once more.

Also, indian purchases of USA obsolete products keeps their defense manufacturers running.

USA loves india because it consideres india expendable in a war with china.

To USA, sacrificing another country's lives is the best alternative.

Indians have been cuckolded once more.

Also, indian purchases of USA obsolete products keeps their defense manufacturers running.
Got something new to add?

India knows it's limits with US as well.
In dealing with the US, India is ensuring strong relations with the biggest power in the world. India will buy things it wants to buy, nothing is being crammed down its throat.
And if India is improving relations with the US, how in hell does it imply that they are sacrificing us? No country has any involvement in India's foreign policy. We are at Doklam by our choice not America's. And the only way India can ever get involved in a war between US and China is if China attacks us as well. Otherwise, we have enough ways of supporting US non-militarily.

And please shed some light on ANY obsolete American products that India bought that keep American Defence Industry running? Please. I'm dying to know.

We are buying products that have no equivalent in the world.

C-130J
C-17
AH-64E
P-8I
Guardians
Avengers

Please tell me which other country is offering anything better or even equal to these?
If you were referring to F-16, at least do some work before writing answers. The deal for MRCA is quite far from conclusion and there is no clear winner yet.
And please mention one aircraft that will even compare with F-16V in this light fighter class? J-17? J-10? You must be dreaming.

Got something new to add?

India knows it's limits with US as well.
In dealing with the US, India is ensuring strong relations with the biggest power in the world. India will buy things it wants to buy, nothing is being crammed down its throat.
And if India is improving relations with the US, how in hell does it imply that they are sacrificing us? No country has any involvement in India's foreign policy. We are at Doklam by our choice not America's. And the only way India can ever get involved in a war between US and China is if China attacks us as well. Otherwise, we have enough ways of supporting US non-militarily.

And please shed some light on ANY obsolete American products that India bought that keep American Defence Industry running? Please. I'm dying to know.

We are buying products that have no equivalent in the world.

C-130J
C-17
AH-64E
P-8I
Guardians
Avengers

Please tell me which other country is offering anything better or even equal to these?
If you were referring to F-16, at least do some work before writing answers. The deal for MRCA is quite far from conclusion and there is no clear winner yet.
And please mention one aircraft that will even compare with F-16V in this light fighter class? J-17? J-10? You must be dreaming.
uJl7yeN.jpg

export variant Lol.

I can point out to you many incidents where USA sold u guys rubbish

Comparable at best. US can always come up with better tech and weaponry to outdo any competition.

But USA and China wont fight a war anytime soon even though China is gearing up to fight USA

uJl7yeN.jpg

export variant Lol.

I can point out to you many incidents where USA sold u guys rubbish
Export variant that has been fitted with the stuff of India's choice from various countries.

But USA and China wont fight a war anytime soon even though China is gearing up to fight USA
Dude on what tangent are you? In the text that you've quoted, where is anything about a war between US and China. I'm talking about India getting a fighter better than J-10. And if there is ever a need, the possibility of having upgrades available to outclass the Chinese fighter.
So, either tell me how J-10 is better than F-16 or if Singapore has come up with a secret new aircraft that in your fantasy world will come and destroy India. I always appreciate creativity ...

Export variant that has been fitted with the stuff of India's choice from various countries.

Dude on what tangent are you? In the text that you've quoted, where is anything about a war between US and China. I'm talking about India getting a fighter better than J-10. And if there is ever a need, the possibility of having upgrades available to outclass the Chinese fighter.
So, either tell me how J-10 is better than F-16 or if Singapore has come up with a secret new aircraft that in your fantasy world will come and destroy India. I always appreciate creativity ...

China's J20 can beat the crap out of any india fighter plane.

wInyqPz.jpg

even india indian say india's new plane for indian ocean is not very good

Roller bearing are manufactured by bearing manufacturers, nobody does it in house. The fact that you need to import it from either Germany or China shows an extreme lack of industrial capability. Roller bearings are the most basic component of any industrial machine. If you had been testing it and having a proper qa/qc procedure, then why are you not able to detect the flaws?:lol: Btw, Germany even import some of our bearings for lower end applications.

http://www.bearing-news.com/chinese-exports-bearings-for-1-8-billion-in-the-first-half-of-2012/

The major markets for Chinese bearings in 2012, continued to be the U.S., India and Germany. In the first half of exports to these countries is:

a) U.S. – $ 290 million (13.5% more than in the first half of 2011);

b) India – $ 149 million (up 9.5%);

c) Germany – $ 123 million (4.3% more than last year).

China manufactures some of the most sophisticated bearings to low quality disposable bearings. Are you sure your suppliers didn't use those to make a profit? You get what you pay for.:lol:

It still failed. You can't ever compare products of German standard to Chinese standard even if you make the best according to you. Sometimes your best is not good enough.

It still failed. You can't ever compare products of German standard to Chinese standard even if you make the best according to you. Sometimes your best is not good enough.
She'll hit the muzzle brake..... Hahahahah

What a Genius design!:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom