What's new

Made in India, faked in China- $5bn loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the contrary, there is a HUGE market for 'grey' and 'black' market Indian pharma/generic drugs in China. Especially, life-saving and related anti-cancer drugs like "geftinat." You will get a lot of hits if you do on-line searches in Chinese.

here's a quick example:
???,?,

I have had chinese friends request me to buy life-saving medicines on my trips to India for the treatment of their family members here in China. A lot of Chinese I know trust overseas generics more than their homegrown ones........so, there is more to it than meets the eye.

Check out these links to know more -

Nothing new here......both the Chinese and Indian marketplaces are filled with spurious counterparts......

Counterfeit Drugs Made In China Relabeled "Made In India" - The Consumerist

—>The Chinese poison train makes plenty of stops outside of the United States. When those stops are in developing countries, bad things can happen. Even worse things happen when dangerous products from China are intentionally mislabeled as being from another country. Say, India.

In this case, the dangerous products were fake antimalarial tablets destined for Nigeria. 642,000 people would have been affected had the Nigerian government not discovered the fake drugs and intercepted them. While the tablets were labeled "Made in India," evidence showed that they were produced in and shipped from China.

Both China and India are big players in the manufacture of generic drugs, and both export medicines to Africa. The Indian government is, understandably, concerned that the incident may hurt the reputation of India's pharmaceutical industry in Africa and elsewhere around the world. Rightly so, since India is more than capable of exporting their own fake drugs. No help from China needed. hahahahaha...good one!..funny!

BBC News - China and India battle fake drugs

thanks for the links mate...shame on china for this poor attempt to defame our pharma industry...china is number one hypocrite..
bmw-vs-byd-logo.jpg

toyota-vs-geely.jpg

Top 10 Copycat cars « Gems Sty

MADE IN INDA, LOL :haha:

The ONLY thing I've seen made in india is a $5 T-shirt at Liquidation World, the quality is so low that nobody even pay a attention to it. But I was still curious and shocked that there is actually something made in India. Honestly, made in india is a just a joke, keep them within india pls.:no:

Though I have many ACs nowadays but let me tell u the story of Made in India stuff:

I have a very old 1.5 ton AC (18 years old) + Bajaj Instant water heater (20 year old) as you can see all of these products are quite old but you have to believe it.

Till this day they have not given any problem and there performance is good till today. I haven't paid anything for repair/service.
:woot::tup:::cheers:

But now I have 4 new ACs out of which 2 are Made in china they don't last more then 5 years at the best. :tdown:

In India people have the thinking that dada kharedain aur pota barte (Grand father purchases and even grand children uses)

The Made in India things last for years but chinese stuff is use and throw very cheap but no quality. :sick: :tdown:

chinese are the worst scum on the earth. the only motivation of chinese to survive is money. Look at how they are exploiting poor Africans and afghanistan to their benefits. China is one country that needs to be bombed out of the world map.

there is an infestation of false flags on pdf lately

any day quality indian products than chinese ones,no quality,only quantity.

No offense guys, but i'm sure the last thing chinese wants to fake are indian products (with this bike been an exception).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom