Iraq
Condor Algerié
Screenshot_20190203_173659.jpeg
Screenshot_20190203_173104.jpeg
Screenshot_20190203-174105.jpeg
Screenshot_20190203-174040.jpeg
Screenshot_20190203_174652.jpeg
Screenshot_20190203-174144.jpeg

Algeria could have been a success story if we had the right people in the government..Bouteflika and his entourage have brought with them everything that is bad from the Middle East, from Islam to investors that invest with Algerian money...and of course the corruption...Thankfully the country is too rich to be bunkcrupt by a dumbass.
Thank God He is arm wrestling with Ibliss for an eternal bed..Give Algeria another 10 years after his departure, and you will have a real good idea what Algeria is made of.

Algeria could have been a success story if we had the right people in the government..Bouteflika and his entourage have brought with them everything that is bad from the Middle East, from Islam to investors that invest with Algerian money...and of course the corruption...Thankfully the country is too rich to be bunkcrupt by a dumbass.
Thank God He is arm wrestling with Ibliss for an eternal bed..Give Algeria another 10 years after his departure, and you will have a real good idea what Algeria is made of.
I have been to Algeria couple of time. Love the people and the country. But with all my respect and love for its people I must say Allah(SWT) has given Algeria alot of resources. They have a great infrastructure of road etc. But people do not work. You may be right about the government but you need to work on your HR too.

My sincere apologies if I have hurt your feeling.

I have been to Algeria couple of time. Love the people and the country. But with all my respect and love for its people I must say Allah(SWT) has given Algeria alot of resources. They have a great infrastructure of road etc. But people do not work. You may be right about the government but you need to work on your HR too.

No offense taken, that is a sad reality..Work is not taught in school with the coming of Bouteflika..All that is forgotten with the get rich schemes....hence corruption..He wanted to create a base that is rich, that will be loyal to him and he succeeded in destroying the Algerian fiber of her honesty, hard work tha French couldn’t accomplish in 132 years, he dit in less than 20 years.

No offense taken, that is a sad reality..Work is not taught in school with the coming of Bouteflika..All that is forgotten with the get rich schemes....hence corruption..He wanted to create a base that is rich, that will be loyal to him and he succeeded in destroying the Algerian fiber of her honesty, hard work tha French couldn’t accomplish in 132 years, he dit in less than 20 years.
How can this be changed?

People don't work because of the low wages, people need motivation to work, the unattractive salaries make the youth prefer to sit at home than to work painstaking hours in exchange for some pennies, also a lot have other sources of income that are not hard-labor so they just think it's not worth it. And it's kinda true, it's not that people are lazy, but lack of incentive.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom