What's new

Made an untraceable AR-15 at office

AmnaR

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
This is my ghost gun. To quote the rifleman’s creed, there are many like it, however this one is mine. It’s known as a “ghost gun”—a term popularized by gun control advocates but increasingly adopted by gun lovers too—because it’s an untraceable semiautomatic rifle with no serial number, existing beyond law enforcement’s information and management. And if I really feel an unusually private connection to this deadly, libertarian weapon, it’s because I made it myself, in a back room of downtown San Francisco workplace on a cloudy afternoon.

I did this mostly alone. I have nearly no technical understanding of firearms and a Cro-Magnon man’s mastery of power tools. Still, I made a completely metallic, functional, and accurate AR-15. To be particular, I made the rifle’s lower receiver; that’s the body of the gun, the only part that US legislation defines and regulates as a “firearm.” All I needed for my completely legal DIY gunsmithing venture was about six hours, a 12-yr–old’s understanding of pc software program, an $80 chunk of aluminum, and an almost featureless black 1-cubic-foot desktop milling machine known as the Ghost Gunner.

Source: I Made an Untraceable AR-15 ‘Ghost Gun’ in My Office—And It Was Easy

-
the bloody goras are awesome making assault rifles at home and we are still fighting over the sighting of the moon :(

Back
Top Bottom