What's new

Machinations of American Embassy in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw his paper some posts back. He is presenting one of the oldest tricks in modern maths as some kind of breakthrough. No one is preventing him from anything. He really is ill.

Please give me a break. You know math? I know there are a large number of people in my nation whose livelihood depend upon retarding innocent talented Pakistanis. Sorry if we take away your bread and butter. But this is no way of making money for any good human in any good society. Now intelligent people in foreign countries and foreign universities are saying that Pakistanis have no regard for dignity of their fellow Pakistanis and any large nation can bribe someone corrupt in power to retard a few Pakistanis(though most large nations save one do not like to do anything ugly of the sort here.) Is Lahore city a fiefdom of a few corrupt and powerful people? I mean what impression are we giving to rest of the nations about our national respect and dignity.

Last edited:
Guys, just let him be. please.

Thank you for your magnanimity, Sir.
Seriously, you have made your nick, "Pakistan First" and you have a totally condescending attitude towards a Pakistani who was persecuted for eighteen years because of his talent and love for Pakistan and still wants to serve his motherland against all odds. Why this dichotomy? Or may be you made your nick Pakistan First only impressed by Musharraf who made a grand fool out of all our nation(and God really had some mercy on us when General Raheel Sharif became COAS)by talking about Pakistan First while his real intention was to somehow prolong his illegal rule. If you have a nick Pakistan First, I will invite you to be true to yourself and actually put Pakistan First. We do not like trickery, deception, and other similar sweet talk meant to deceive us.

Last edited:
As far as i know radiations are two types ionizing and non ionizing. so non ionizing radiations cannot do any thing to us. and ionizing radiations can induce cancers in us like x rays and gamma rays. so at the max they can put x rays on us or gamma rays to make us develop cancer. and the thing you are talking about that is activating some chemicals through ionizing radiations is not easy. our bodies have very efficient immune mechanisms. how ever they cannot escape direct poisoning an direct exposure infront of x rays and gamma rays.

I will like to tell friends that there has been a considerable decrease in persecution activity very recently. However, I am extremely certain that this is just a brief lull before things start heating up again. Very soon Donald Trump will assume the office of American president and many people are waiting for him to take over. I am very sure once he gets into office, Donald Trump himself or someone else in American government will promise something big to our poor government in return for continuing the persecutions of totally innocent talented Pakistanis. And of course, our government will call it great diplomacy and continue the reign of American brain damage and control efforts in our country. My internet will be even more carefully controlled and possibly censored. For example, when I wrote the above post 526, after I had written the post, I was disconnected from internet for ten minutes. No Web site would open and whatever website I would try to open, I would only see initial screen of my ISP (PTCL) telling about amount of data download/upload/connectivity time only. After ten minutes, I could start normal browsing. Many people may not like to believe me but I am very sure this(hefty bribe and internet censorship) is what will precisely happen.
I would request all good Americans and good humans everywhere in the world to pressure the American government and my government to end the persecution of totally innocent talented and patriotic Pakistanis who are also great humans once for all now.

I would request good Americans and other good people across the world to stop the United States Government from using these weapons against any civilian across the world. The information about these weapons is kept classified away from American people so as to not have a debate on the use of these weapons. It is totally obvious that if there is a debate on the use of these weapons, there is no morality (other than Nazi ethics) that can justify the use of these weapons on humans. However in order to keep a semblance of humanity alive, CIA and other agencies know that they have to sometimes provide a moral justification for the use of these weapons in the countries abroad. This is done by making totally false and usually very broad and general statements in which the agents claim that they know the brain of the target victim and they know that target victim actually wants to insult or damage the American nation or people. Such statements work universally well when made in a solemn way by agents of American agencies hiding themselves as serious diplomats in embassies. These statements are almost always a lie. There is always no factual substance to corroborate the claims that any target victim would ever want to hurt/insult Americans. There are so many people saying totally false, abusive and heretic things about Americans but nobody cares. Mostly the purpose is to get rid of intelligent people of other countries in special target areas who are still not very well known nationally or internationally and the brain control operation is usually done before they get well known. Usually there are foreign students in American universities, and then there could be some people who got known to American competitors who have access to American defense department. I am very sure many times there are religious, ethnic, national and similar other reasons to not tolerate some intelligent foreigners and retard them once they get known to defense department. There are a large number of Americans who are retarded by American agencies since they do not toe the national mainstream line and oppose/criticize the mainstream line strongly. I am also very sure that CIA bribes some psychiatrists in order to not change the criteria for diagnosis of schizophrenia in a way that it could include relief for people who are electronically harassed. I have seen articles in some reputed newspapers that claim that mind control does not exist and all such people suffer from psychiatric illness and I am very sure that many of the writers are bribed by the defense department and other vested interest groups to write such articles. The truth about existence of mind control weapons is known to intelligence agencies and embassies of almost all major countries in the world.

There are some related articles from Carol Smith that truly reveal some notions about the true nature of the brain control and related technologies. She summarized some of the things that were publicly known about mind control in 2007. The true reality regarding the power of mind control science to damage the brain is far more hideous. http://www.globalresearch.ca/intrusive-brain-reading-surveillance-technology-hacking-the-mind/7606
http://www.globalresearch.ca/on-the...in-the-light-of-mind-invasive-technology/7123

I would request all good Americans and good people across the world to again emphasize upon the American government to stop using these weapons on civilians forever. When someone slaps another innocent person and a third guy stop the one slapping, he does favor to both the one slapping and the one who is being slapped. When you stop a wrong act from happening, you protect the dignity of both the one who is doing the wrong and the one who is being wronged and you also protect the true genuine values of the society before the wrong thing starts to take deep roots in the broader society.

Last edited:
I have previously said that Pentagon needs real talent. It needs good, smart and talented people that decide how to best protect America from all kind of real threats while also following good human values and ethics that American society itself proclaims. Most of us foreigners (or Muslims) do not have anything against America and we pray that God bless America and its people. If there are people in our nations who want to hurt or damage Americans, we want to be first ones to condemn and stop them.

Americans have to realize that openly retarding innocent civilians of other nations who happen to be intelligent is no matter of any significance less than AbuGharib. American soldiers were openly urinating on captives many of whom had not been declared guilty and I am very very sure that many of them must be totally innocent. But the soldiers were very sure that they were doing exactly the right thing. If the whole thing never was aired on TV, I am sure it would have continued in the same style indefinitely. I would really say that deceptively retarding innocent people is a matter of no less significance than Abu Gharib. Americans have to take right steps now to tell every nation that they will stop all such activities. And Americans have to make sure that Pentagon and American defence department actually follow values that many good Americans would genuinely like to uphold and American society actually proclaims.

As an aside, it would be of interest to space scientists and related military analysts all around the world to notice how many satellites are in orbit around our country and other countries with the major purpose of brain control activity.

Last edited:
For past few days, CIA has sharply increased the attempts at thoroughly drugging the city. They have started using gases again. They are also using high frequencies that actually cause physical pain. One reason as I see is that lot of people across the world have become aware of brain control and retarding activities of American agencies. Now in an attempt to do some damage control after the truth has become evident, American agencies want to use special drugs so that I would start saying abusive, wrong or other things below human decency about Americans under the effect of drugs and what I would say would be presented as an evidence to good people around the world how 'hideous and ugly' I am and to prove that Americans were in fact right in making attempts at retarding my brain.
I would request any good Americans to press on their government to end the gross abuse of human rights and stop the subhuman activities to retard intelligent people of other nations. I had earlier asked the question whether the collective wisdom of people of United States has died. Are they unable to decide as a nation what is good for them and why they continue such subhuman and animal activities when a large number of people have come to know the truth. Even at this time the meaning of damage control seems that something cunning has to be done in order to control things rather than stopping animal and subhuman activities.

For past few days, CIA has sharply increased the attempts at thoroughly drugging the city. They have started using gases again. They are also using high frequencies that actually cause physical pain. One reason as I see is that lot of people across the world have become aware of brain control and retarding activities of American agencies. Now in an attempt to do some damage control after the truth has become evident, American agencies want to use special drugs so that I would start saying abusive, wrong or other things below human decency about Americans under the effect of drugs and what I would say would be presented as an evidence to good people around the world how 'hideous and ugly' I am and to prove that Americans were in fact right in making attempts at retarding my brain.
I would request any good Americans to press on their government to end the gross abuse of human rights and stop the subhuman activities to retard intelligent people of other nations. I had earlier asked the question whether the collective wisdom of people of United States has died. Are they unable to decide as a nation what is good for them and why they continue such subhuman and animal activities when a large number of people have come to know the truth. Even at this time the meaning of damage control seems that something cunning has to be done in order to control things rather than stopping animal and subhuman activities.
Tin_foil_hat_2.jpg

Also KFC and Mc Donalds use Genetically engineering pieces of Chicken meat laced with nano machines to control us pious Pakistanis who then commit acts of treason for a few thousand dollars and a green card.

I have previously discussed the idea of forming a mathematical modeling and technology company in Pakistan. I did some lukewarm efforts to find some serious investor who could financially back the proposed company. I have decided to make some serious efforts in that direction again. The idea is to do research in renewable energy generation technologies including solar power generation, wind power generation and tidal power generation with the aim to manufacture state of the art renewable energy generation equipment in one to two years.
Cheap energy is the single most important requirement for success of so many industries in the export market. For example Chinese have been using cheap domestic coal for decades to produce electricity and that is one of the major reasons that their production cost is a fraction of the cost it takes to manufacture the same things in Pakistan and most domestic manufacturers cannot compete with their exports in our markets. Chinese are also very intelligently shifting towards renewable energy generation and most of the new wind energy generation capacity installed in the world every year is based in China.
As Pakistanis, we have to consider that all the intelligent world is shifting towards renewable energy generation. Intelligent nations are not emphasizing energy generation from fossil fuels. Fossil fuels are commodities whose cost be very unpredictable in the future. It is extremely difficult to project what the commodities cost would be in the long run. For example, Furnace oil was used to power many of the thermal power plants that were installed in Pakistan in late nineties. At that time crude oil was very cheap and typically remained in 10-20 dollars range and nobody at that time was bullish about the oil prices. Crude Oil however skyrocketed to 150 dollars a barrel in 2007-8 and that was a major reason for power outages that also caused political unrest and Musharraf and PML(Q) became instantly unpopular because they happened to be the incumbent government at the time when the prices of oil skyrocketed resulting in power outages. Present government has been emphasizing the use of natural gas for power generation but we have to understand that it is also a commodity and really nobody could easily predict the prices after a few years. Natural gas today is not very different from oil in late nineties. Just like oil was considered perpetually cheap in late nineties, natural gas is considered cheap in recent years but there can be large moves in the natural gas prices after five years that can unsettle all the planning that government and industry has done about the prices of electricity and other related energy costs causing disruption and large scale in-competitiveness in many industries. I am trying to make the point that it is very difficult to do risk management and stable projection of future prices when fossil fuels that are commodities are used to produce electricity.
Renewable energy generation, on the other hand, has a fixed initial cost but unlike commodities, the cost of generation of electricity in the future can be very reasonably estimated and there are little risks associated with future cost of electricity generation as compared to fossil fuel energy generation whose price can have sharp swings as the commodity prices change unpredictably in the future. Renewable energy generation is already becoming very competitive even when they are compared to present day cheap gas prices while not considering the large uncertainties involved due to possibility of sharp changes in the fossil fuel prices. Present government has to consider while setting up new natural gas based plants they might be repeating to some extent the scenario of setting up oil based power plants in late nineties when oil was very cheap causing problems in our economy a few years into the future.
Coming back to the original discussion, I intend to go to Karachi early next year and have candid discussion with intelligent people in industry and business there and share ideas about formation of the new proposed mathematical technologies research company, how to run it, its future goals, management and raising capital. I hope to make a thorough effort towards that goal and find help from similar minded people in business and industry in Karachi. However, I am very sure that some state infrastructure in Pakistan would ask many people I intend to meet to snub me in order to thwart my efforts so as to please Americans as is the nature of many Pakistanis that has kept us backward for decades.

Since the link I mentioned is 13 pages, I copy some of the last interesting posts to motivate friends to read the above link.

"Another thing I will like to tell people who might be unaware of it, the way we act and speak, our major few neurotransmitters get realized by (many times very mean) people of secret agencies. They observe people and can tell what major neurotransmitters, they are using.

And "they" are called "psychiatrists" and this entire thing about neurons / mind controlling, the CIA, the US government stuff from your post is referred to "Paranoid Schizophrenia". I would request that you go see a shrink ASAP and get some Resperidol or Seroquel (or whatever the equivalent they give people in Pakistan). If these symptoms continue, you could become entirely disabled one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom