What's new

M16 vs AK-47 Which one is better?

Actually both Should not be compared as they are different calibers. Their utility differs widely. If Someone really have to compare it, make a criteria to judge i.e. Range, Stopping power, Accuracy, Cleaning etc etc.

Correct to a very great extent. The AK is like the energizer bunny, keeps on going, no matter what you throw at it.

The Vietnam era M16 had it's issues, but subsequent variants such as the M4A5 have addressed these issues, and proved themselves to be reliable, as well as accurate. Nonetheless a lot depends on the person behind the trigger.
Bro we saw Iraq and Afganistan recently where US marines preferred AKs on many occasions.
Similarly we saw Pak Army in FATA and Wazirstan using AKs instead of G3 .
AK is the most rough and tough and always ready to spray bullet gun

I hope you understand that M16 was not the cause of that death rate.
And I hope you too understand this fact,that most of the US casualties were direct result of IEDs and road side bomb blasts and not your super duper out of this fucking world cheap AK clones!!

And I hope you too understand this fact,that most of the US casualties were direct result of IEDs and road side bomb blasts and not your super duper out of this fucking world cheap AK clones!!
Clam down you sir. Like i said in my earlier comment that comparison should be one to one, like stopping power, recoil, cleaning, ergonomics, range etc. You cannot simply compare two different calibers designed for different purposes.

Plenty of u.s troops also died from gun wounds.
I don't know what you mean by his "super cheap AK clones' because most of the AKs the insurgency and the Iraqi army had were Russian or Chinese made (with a lot of domestic Tabuk rifles)
No need to shout. Be calm

Correct to a very great extent. The AK is like the energizer bunny, keeps on going, no matter what you throw at it.

The Vietnam era M16 had it's issues, but subsequent variants such as the M4A5 have addressed these issues, and proved themselves to be reliable, as well as accurate. Nonetheless a lot depends on the person behind the trigger.

AK is like Corolla ... M is like Honda.

AK is like a middle aged wife.... M is like an 18 year old virgin ..:lol:

Plenty of u.s troops also died from gun wounds.
Oh yeah,how many??Do you have the numbers??
I don't know what you mean by his "super cheap AK clones'
Obviously,that's a no-brainer actually.
because most of the AKs the insurgency and the Iraqi army had were Russian or Chinese made (with a lot of domestic Tabuk rifles)
Correction - most of those AKs in the hands of those insurgents are Chinese copies!!
No need to shout. Be calm
Who's shouting??Do you see me writing in all upper case characters??

AK is like Corolla ... M is like Honda.

AK is like a middle aged wife.... M is like an 18 year old virgin ..:lol:

Can't agree more,which one would you go with by the way?? :D

super duper out of this fucking world cheap AK clones!!
you had those exclamation points. which is pre all caps shouting (olde school)

Oh yeah,how many??Do you have the numbers??

Correction - most of those AKs in the hands of those insurgents are Chinese copies!!

Who's shouting??Do you see me writing in all upper case characters??
Tabuk an article about Iraqs AK-47s. as you can see they were imported from multiple countries..
those chinese copies are not really cheap. and the person you said "your" to was pakistani not chinese
Casualties of the Iraq War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia As of 23 October 2011, hostile-fire deaths accounted for 3,777 of the 4,799 total coalition military deaths.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom