What's new

LY-80 Hassan finally Arrived!

kaonalpha

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Praise be to Allah. After years of struggle and the sheer commitment and hardwork of Pakistan armies own . Today we have received the first LY-80 Regiment ( First LOWMAD Regiment).
May Allah continue to strengthen our armed forces. Pakistan Army Zindabad, Pakistan Paindabad.

*Pictures will be uploaded afterwards with permission *

Praise be to Allah. After years of struggle and the sheer commitment and hardwork of Pakistan armies own . Today we have received the first LY-80 Regiment ( First LOWMAD Regiment).
May Allah continue to strengthen our armed forces. Pakistan Army Zindabad, Pakistan Paindabad.

This is a SAM system right? Awaiting more details if you are authorised that it.

what the heck ???????????????????

index.jpg

Which SAM Batteries are these? I mean China unveiled upgraded HQ-16 with the range of 70 km recently. The ones that you're mentioning, are they the upgraded batteries?

Thanks.

Bhai who is Hassan?

ALHUMDULILLAH. Anxiously waiting for pics but I aint sure if we wud get the exact specs of what we got.

A selam

Once I think last year, you did post here a pictures of Pakistani AA guns and Artillery guns which were stored somewhere, I cant finde it anymore, would you please so kind and post it again or PM me ?

regards

Looking forward to more details. Boy we need SAM systems and we need them at various bases. The future of warfare is becoming ballistic and to combat that nations have gone anti ballistic.

Which SAM Batteries are these? I mean China unveiled upgraded HQ-16 with the range of 70 km recently. The ones that you're mentioning, are they the upgraded batteries?

Thanks.
Its LY-80
The HQ16A (LY-80) missile can intercept an aerial flying target from an 15 m to 18 km of altitude, while its maximum interception range for combat aircraft is 40km, and between 3.5 km and 12 km for cruise missiles flying at an altitude of 50 meters at a speed of 300 meters/second. Single-shot kill probability is a claimed figure of 85 per cent against combat aircraft, and 60 per cent against cruise missiles. The missile guidance system is of the composite type, comprising initial independent inertial guidance and intermittent illumination and semi-active homing terminal guidance.

The searching radar vehicle is equipped with solid-state S-band 3-D passive phased-array radar mounted on the top of a mast. When the target is detected, the searching radar vehicle performs automatic IFF (Identification Friend-or-Foe), threat judgment, flight path processing and provide target engagement information for the tracking-and-guidance radar. The S-band radar has a range of 140 km and can detect targets flying at an altitude of 20 km.

HQ-16A_LY-80_searching_radar_vehicle_ground-to-air_defence_missile_system_China_Chinese-army_defence_industry_military_technology_001.jpg

The tracking and guidance radar vehicle performs target acquisition and tracking, and identification of target types. It also controls the missile launching and illuminates the target after the missile is fired. L-band passive phased-array radar is mounted at the rear of the vehicle and has a range of 85 km. The L-band radar can detect up to six targets and track four of them, and provide fire-control/guidance for up to eight missiles.

HQ-16A_LY-80_tracking_guidance_radar_vehicle_ground-to-air_defence_missile_system_China_Chinese-army_defence_industry_001.jpg

HQ-16A_LY-80_ground-to-air_defence_missile_system_China_Chinese-army_defence_industry_military_technology_detail_001.jpg

ye kidher ki pic hai bhai ?

this pic is from china i need to see it in pakistan
Well you can ''use'' above pic too as
''Hey, I was traveling to Karachi where they blocked the road for army convoy. There I saw LY80 and captured its pic, here it is''
And believe me most people will believe you :D

Back
Top Bottom