What's new

Lun-Class Ekranoplan

LUN aircraft joined IAF today you can wach first lun landing on IAF base chandigardh . LUN is very capable modern state of the art aeroplane india planned to produce LUN locally in HAL :chilli:

Imran bhai, now that russia is supplying arms to Pakistan also, Lun is option for PAF also:rofl: instead of making JF17 you should develop and induct Lun. we will also make them at HAL facilities. and then we will see whose Lun performs better:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Imran bhai, now that russia is supplying arms to Pakistan also, Lun is option for PAF also:rofl: instead of making JF17 you should develop and induct Lun. we will also make them at HAL facilities. and then we will see whose Lun performs better:rofl::rofl::rofl:
kya acha lagy ga 2 LUN apas main larty hoy ?:p::rofl: also its haram 2 LUN fight each other

Yar eik to ap sab ko police sey bara masla hain. PSP is a respectable position for a civil servant. :P
LUN urany se to acha hi ho ga :azn:

well man the dean of my university's sociology deptt. was a doctorate from Lund university, Germany, we all used to make fun of him:D

Whats the name of this bird in english, seagull?

Instead of discussing on GEV in Post 1, everyone is laughing at that word. But why should I be surprised? Its PDF.

please don't blame pakistani members, i started it:D i am extremely sorry for that but man...... i just couldn't resist the temptation:D

dekho bhai larai karo hum se per LUN ko bech main na lao gher main maan behen nhi hai kya . what you will feel when LUN flying over your homes ?

dekho bhai larai karo hum se per LUN ko bech main na lao gher main maan behen nhi hai kya . what you will feel when LUN flying over your homes ?

@Imran Khan tu nay hunsa hunsa ker pait main dard ker dia main kia post ker raha tha bhol gaya ...
maujan karo bary din baad koi topic hat aya PDF per :p: ab ye LUN aircraft mujhy crash na kara de :(

Forums rules don't allow us to post the image of what it means in Punjabi :D
@Imran Khan Is moqay par tu russian walay hisab say "Jhaptnay Platnany" wala shair bhe fit betha hay :rofl:
on topic bat karo ye lo pic
lun_class_remastered_by_varus_argo-d4aoe6g.png

Back
Top Bottom