What's new

lun-class ekranoplan!

same as we see

LundUniversity_C_CMYKljusbla%5Dljusbrun_copy.png

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ooohh man!! epic

Lund University - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

now this is more epic

of Scania, Sweden, is one of northern Europe's most prestigious universities[3] and one of Scandinavia's largest institutions for education and research

lund graduate BWAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!

socho ager koi mery jesa yahan se graduate ho ker wapas multan jay or chacha mamoo phoophi anti czn poochy kon si uni main pardhty thy to main kya jwab doon un ko ?.

is university se pass ho ker banda moon dikhany ke kabil nhi rehta umer bher .hahahaaha

aur socho ager car peh apni university ki sticker lagane ho tu, kaise :D

uper se gaddi bhi badnaam :D

join the party and enjoy the 800 million aid resumption..

btw,you can clean the thread later on..

so double khushi..:agree::agree::agree:

hello, i just hope you dont get banned on your birth day, it seems like you are born today

It means penis but in gross way.. when you really mean to say "FCUK ....", use that!

Our argument in this regard was useless (initially).

1. I am very critical to some of the specs (Western arms). I do not trust advertising.

The Iraqi pilots who ran for the Iran border at 700 knots and 50 meters bet their lives that it was false advertising.

Unfortunately for them, they lost the bet. Sorry, the missiles work.

US Air-to-Air Victories during the Operation Desert Storm

Note the majority of the missiles fired were AIM-7, a now obsolete missile.

Enjoy your life in fantasy-denial land.

The Iraqi pilots who ran for the Iran border at 700 knots and 50 meters bet their lives that it was false advertising.

Unfortunately for them, they lost the bet. Sorry, the missiles work.

US Air-to-Air Victories during the Operation Desert Storm

Note the majority of the missiles fired were AIM-7, a now obsolete missile.

Enjoy your life in fantasy-denial land.

Notice, I never claimed that I am an "expert" on this issue (unlike you). By missile and electronic systems. Because of this, and has inflamed our dispute. However, my hope to hear something interesting was not successful. I heard only a couple of common phrases and links to information from the site (which has only a tangential relevance to the topic). Apparently all your knowledge in this area relate to information derived from different forums. If this is so. I'm sorry that I bothered you, it will not happen again. I'm sorry for my wrong time consumed.

Notice, I never claimed that I am an "expert" on this issue (unlike you). By missile and electronic systems. Because of this, and has inflamed our dispute. However, my hope to hear something interesting was not successful. I heard only a couple of common phrases and links to information from the site (which has only a tangential relevance to the topic). Apparently all your knowledge in this area relate to information derived from different forums. If this is so. I'm sorry that I bothered you, it will not happen again. I'm sorry for my wrong time consumed.

Chogy's an ex-F-15 driver.. you expect him to know his stuff.

Till this point, you have only given opinions.. and not concrete COMBAT proven records.
The F-117 going down, still has no relation to the use of A2A missles by the US, even the rather under performing Aim-7 had its day in desert storm.
Now I ask a simple question.. if the mig-31 armed with the R-33 was supposed to bring down terrain hugging cruise missiles at a distance of 200km+.
what possible problems would it have taking down a target the size of a 757 ?
Unless offcourse you are willing to concede that Russian A2A missiles are equally ineffective as well, and they too indulge in bloated advertisements...

Back
Top Bottom