What's new

LUMS wins first prize in US State department competition

Sir, please pay attention to the topic of this thread. :D

Pay heed to your own advice.

I am not convinced by the initiative taken by the US State of Department. It doesn't do anything to address the problem at hand. The Americans are are only in damage repair mode.

Heed to your own advice.

Of course. That is why USA should be thanked for creating LUMS, and financing the present competition mentioned in the OP that students from LUMS won, courtesy of the US taxpayers.

You are welcome! :D

Of course. That is why USA should be thanked for creating LUMS, and financing the present competition mentioned in the OP that students from LUMS won, courtesy of the US taxpayers.

You are welcome! :D

Don't be naive. The Americans don't do things for free. They created LUMS for their own benefit which is to sponsor and portray their soft image in Pakistan. Additionally, the Americans are trying to penetrate and impose their thoughts and ideas to mainstream Pakistanis which includes the youth. What better way to achieve this purpose than by creating an educational institute like LUMS.

Though, the Americans have miserably failed in reaching their goals in Pakistan. They know it. LUMS won't cut it. Such American sponsored campaigns can only target a very specific group of people. The vast majority of the masses simply don't buy nor have any faith and trust in a relationship with the US. Like I said, a waste of time and effort. Your taxpayers money is going to waste.

PS. You are not an American. Stop taking any credit.

Last edited:
Don't be naive. The Americans don't do things for free. They created LUMS for their own benefit which is to sponsor and portray their soft image in Pakistan. Additionally, the Americans are trying to penetrate and impose their thoughts and ideas to mainstream Pakistanis which includes the youth. What better way to achieve this purpose than by creating an educational institute like LUMS.

Is that why people are trying so hard to get into LUMS?

Is that why people are trying so hard to get into LUMS?

Which people? Rich and elite Lahori's? I'm not one so I wouldn't know. Besides, most Pakistanis opt to get education abroad if they have the means to do so. Don't know where you are getting the idea from.

Last edited:
Don't be naive. The Americans don't do things for free. They created LUMS for their own benefit which is to sponsor and portray their soft image in Pakistan.
Ahh you know, when i read the OP the LUMs-US connection had completely slipped my mind and i kept on wondering that how come LUMs whose Social Sciences department is not even remotely as good as lets just say QAU, manged to represent Pakistan------But then the LUMs-US connection surfaced and every piece of the puzzle fell in it's place. This appears to be nothing but Malala style recognition for the ones who are in cahoots with the US.

Ahh you know, when i read the OP the LUMs-US connection had completely slipped my mind and i kept on wondering that how come LUMs whose Social Sciences department is not even remotely as good as lets just say QAU, manged to represent Pakistan------But then the LUMs-US connection surfaced and every piece of the puzzle fell in it's place. This appears to be nothing but Malala style recognition for the ones who are in cahoots with the US.

The American way of forcefully imposing and invading other countries. Even education isn't spared. As our loyal wannabe American here is proving, they don't even shy from taking the entire credit.

Wonderful! Now let us watch people accuse these brilliant students of being agents just like Malala. :D

The American way of forcefully imposing and invading other countries. Even education isn't spared.

Yes, USA invaded Lahore to forcefully create a university. :lol:

PS. You are not an American. Stop taking any credit.

He lives here I believe and he's an American. Granted with the same rights as Americans. His loyalty to America is absolutely justifying. Remember Islam teaches to be loyal to the country you're living in. Peace!

The American way of forcefully imposing and invading other countries. Even education isn't spared. As our loyal wannabe American here is proving, they don't even shy from taking the entire credit.
The tactic is to first garner popularity for these tools by labeling the American and European recognition as an international opinion and then use them to further their motives.

Wonderful! Now let us watch people accuse these brilliant students of being agents just like Malala. :D
I almost believed it but then it struck me------------- "Malala aced O levels 2" :sick:

Back
Top Bottom