What's new

Ludhiana: Selling Pakistani clothes

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

'پاکستانی اٹائر' نامی دکان کا سن کر آپ کو لگ رہا ہو گا کہ یہ لاہور، کراچی یا پاکستان کے کسی اور شہر میں موجود ہے۔ لیکن ایسا نہیں کے۔ یہ دکان لدھیانہ میں موجود پونیت کور نامی خاتون چلاتی ہیں۔ لیکن انھوں نے اپنی دکان کا یہ نام کیوں رکھا؟

Listening to the shop called 'Pakistani Attire', you may think that it is located in Lahore, Karachi or any other city in Pakistan. But not so. The shop is run by a woman named Puneet Kaur from Ludhiana. But why did he name his shop?

'پاکستانی اٹائر' نامی دکان کا سن کر آپ کو لگ رہا ہو گا کہ یہ لاہور، کراچی یا پاکستان کے کسی اور شہر میں موجود ہے۔ لیکن ایسا نہیں کے۔ یہ دکان لدھیانہ میں موجود پونیت کور نامی خاتون چلاتی ہیں۔ لیکن انھوں نے اپنی دکان کا یہ نام کیوں رکھا؟

Listening to the shop called 'Pakistani Attire', you may think that it is located in Lahore, Karachi or any other city in Pakistan. But not so. The shop is run by a woman named Puneet Kaur from Ludhiana. But why did he name his shop?
Cross border trade is the reason, maybe family migrated from Pakistan.

there is no cross border trade it all via dubai mall
I know, theres even shops in Lahore selling Indian products as well, wonder how do they get there when there is a ban lol.
or pakistani dramas influence.. plus we have similar culture in punjab..
It happens in bengal as well, Bangladeshis come to Kolkata and Indian bengalis go to Bangladesh for various reasons, even local dramas made in Bangladesh are watched in West Bengal, don’t know about bengali dramas of India viewed in Bangladesh.

or pakistani dramas influence.. plus we have similar culture in punjab..
@PAKISTANFOREVER Ludhiana was the home of my ancestors, my parents' families came to Pakistan from here. We have sacrificed everything for Pakistan and Quaid-e-Azam, and we will continue to make sacrifices for our beloved Pakistan.

@PAKISTANFOREVER Ludhiana was the home of my ancestors, my parents' families came to Pakistan from here. We have sacrificed everything for Pakistan and Quaid-e-Azam, and we will continue to make sacrifices for our beloved Pakistan.
My were from amritsar.. and some village, and Shimla.. 🥰

Last edited:

Brother, families like yours are the heart and soul of Pakistan........... :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom