1>A RAJA
2>Lalu
3>RABDI
4>DIGVIJAYSINGH
5>karunanidhi
6>Kasmiri Separist
7> Mayavati

Bloody Corrupt s**mbags should be blown in the public.......:butcher::guns:
Add modi's name to it also y u left him Or is it like u r another saffron brigade sympathizer.

Indians are badly in search of attention. Why would LTTE attack own supporters, financers and creators . South India is active supporter of LTTE Terrorists.

And this amusing report was already floated by bharatis many months back saying LTTE is planning to attack PM Singh . seems political gimmick

Add modi's name to it also y u left him Or is it like u r another saffron brigade sympathizer.

Just suggest some name those can we compared to MODI in terms of development then you are free to add him in that list :lol:

Just suggest some name those can we compared to MODI in terms of development then you are free to add him in that list :lol:

So economic devlopment = free past to do WHATEVER you want including GENOCIDE???

2002 Gujarat violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am not a Muslim or Hindu but Modi is a vile, evil, racist creature.

PM Singh has been a leading architeicht in INDIA'S economice devlopment (even as FM) and as such is regarded by most as an utter legend:

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/pm-singh-tops-list-of-10-world-leaders-45501

Since when terrorism has started being acceptable norm on pretext of development ?

i wouldn't be surprised if this is true. Afterall india pulled the plug on LTTE once they killed RG. & they also know, had they been in india's good books.. they would be still in existance & business as usual. 'cause of india, sri lankan govt managed to wipe them out. won't be surprised if some fringe elements within the ranks wants to take revenge for not backing them up during their total annihilation by sri lankan military.

Do me a favour ,instead of adding some of your suggested name in my list.... why dontchu make your own list and add whoever you like to ok??? Till then get your face out my sight ........
:pop:

I will be very happy if by any chance they are able to eliminate karunanidhi (head of the DMK party).His party officials literally raped India.That would be one moron less , but still there would be many left.

GREAT HERE'S THE HIT LIST plz some one pass them to LTTE :argh::angry:
1>A RAJA
2>Lalu
3>RABDI
4>DIGVIJAYSINGH
5>karunanidhi
6>Kasmiri Separist
7> Mayavati

Bloody Corrupt s**mbags should be blown in the public.......:butcher::guns:

I would be really happy if they kill Karunanidhi and his whole family.:sniper::suicide:

I will be very happy if by any chance they are able to eliminate karunanidhi (head of the DMK party).His party officials literally raped India.That would be one moron less , but still there would be many left.

Even now he is the best CM for Tamil Nadu.

There is no alternative as of now to him. You ppl dont know about the other contenders for the CM seat in TN.

So economic devlopment = free past to do WHATEVER you want including GENOCIDE???

2002 Gujarat violence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am not a Muslim or Hindu but Modi is a vile, evil, racist creature.

Vile, racist ?? You dont know anything about the ground realities in Gujarat and how even Muslims are very happy under him that they are voting for him.

I dont get it --- Indian police have never been known for their efficiency and no case against Modi has been proved. But still people get some pleasure in castigating him and out of all the casigators are having even more blood on their hands.

PM Singh has been a leading architeicht in INDIA'S economice devlopment (even as FM) and as such is regarded by most as an utter legend:

PM Singh tops list of 10 world leaders

Legend ?? Ask the common man who was shelling out 80 Rs for a kg of onion and he would have a different opinion.

Back
Top Bottom