What's new

Lt General (Retd.) Shoaib Amjad is Arrested Today

The slide cannot be reversed now.

Ultimately we will have a mercenary force financed by India and the USA holding the country hostage in conjunction with the two ruling families.

aise manhoos democrats and boot lickers hn that will end up defending that.

Democrats for the love of dollars and validity while boot lickers because they are boot lickers.

Since India se en ke tangain kampte hn now they are trying to make a new enemy.....220 million strong but unarmed.

Dawn Headline in 2025

Pakistani Army Chief arrives in New Delhi to meet Under Secretary of Ministry of Defence, seeks financial support to combat extremist Pakistanis.

Army Chief appreciates Indian investment in Phase 14 of DHA Bhikaristan.

Extremely shameful how low these pendu production boot damagh Uncles of GHQ have fallen.

Gen Amjad Shoaib was such a respectable, honorable, pious gentleman he always reminded me of my granddad. General Shoaib was always under a sort of duress since last year. But he kept speaking the truth although tactfully. But he never wavered from the truth. He represents the best of Lahore. Truly a righteous muaziz buzurg of society.

Sadly when these pendu idiots drunk on power cannot handle the truth. They resort to arresting people, torturing them, de-clothing them.

These animals are not even sparing their own.

@Windjammer ye dekh ye pari hui hai teri asliyat. Ab is par roya jae ya ghussa kia jae? Sharam to tum logo ko ani nai.
dont call on him man. he is just as blind. He represents everything that's wrong with our society today. I had a lot of respect for @Windjammer but man has he fallen with the lot he represents.

Lolz man this Mixed achaar of Army headquarters and PDM is cursed for sure. Who ever they touch becomes a hero and their credibility is gowing down the drain every day past.

Really pity there situation. The best thing they can do to repair the demage done to their reputation is to sit and do nothing. But then so many of them will be grabbed by collars and dragged to courts.
Karen to kya karen.

They are Defending their Cartels by hook or by crook. Lets see how long this game goes on.

They should give up and present themselves for accountability in an organic manner. Other wise Pakistan ka Allah hafiz.

Imran Khan is a blessing for them.He is so by the book. I pray Pakistan don't get there version of Boris Yeltson

7 day physical remand!! :(

Wow ... o_O

This seems to be bigger than just a statement made in TV show . They are going to settle some thing else in those 7 days.

This is worse than Imran Riaz Khan & Fawad Chaudhary. Only Shahbaz Gill and Azam Swati got such treatment,

Lolz man this Mixed achaar of Army headquarters and PDM is cursed for sure. Who ever they touch becomes a hero and their credibility is gowing down the drain every day past.

Really pity there situation. The best thing they can do to repair the demage done to their reputation is to sit and do nothing. But then so many of them will be grabbed by collars and dragged to courts.
Karen to kya karen.

They are Defending their Cartels by hook or by crook. Lets see how long this game goes on.

They should give up and present themselves for accountability in an organic manner. Other wise Pakistan ka Allah hafiz.

Imran Khan is a blessing for them.He is so by the book. I pray Pakistan don't get there version of Boris Yeltson

This force is not worthy to be called army (never was for who knew actual history). They have been cursed since forever, only was saved by blindness of people.

They dont care for their reputation, they are all for saving their empire. Even at the cost of the country, they have done it before, they will do it again.

Dragging to courts is a lot respectable in my opinion, than been dragged by a common man each day.

The game is already over, they are just playing for the sake of it, or as they are fighting a lost war, again they have done it before. Just because it is written in pak studies book doesn't mean it actually happened.

They think if they give up the country will be over, although it is always the opposite, but then again when were the 12th graders ever right?

If they do vlogs and say something that can be used against them using some law.why not..Faiz is ex isi so it wouldnt be that easy though...the government did try to make a move against durrani.
Ok.
but you should see the details, not the subject or pretext. "Arresting an ex Lt Gen" . Any excuse can come up later. Also, Bajwa through Javed Ch and Mansoor has already said many things.

Back
Top Bottom