What's new

Lt. General Faiz Hameed posted as commander Bahawalpur Corps

I think this was a good move for Faiz. He needed to come out of a politically sensitive posting, into a non-political one. Peshawar always gave fodder to the opposition to speak to the "support" he was giving to PTI. This move shuts people's mouths and potentially allows him though unlikely to stay a strong contender for Chief position.

Just to add on, I have heard rumors that Fazl-ur-Rehman tried to give some signals to the decision makers in this regard as well (remember, he has publicly came out against Faiz as CC XI Corps as well), but these haven't yet been confirmed by anyone I personally know and trust.

I would take this with a grain of salt though.

Also, regarding the now removed post...I could not agree more with what you said...and in my opinion, it is a futile attempt at saving the legacy rather than the latter. I sure as heck hope it is not the latter...

Just to add on, I have heard rumors that Fazl-ur-Rehman tried to give some signals to the decision makers in this regard as well (remember, he has publicly came out against Faiz as CC XI Corps as well), but these haven't yet been confirmed by anyone I personally know and trust.

I would take this with a grain of salt though.

Also, regarding the now removed post...I could not agree more with what you said...and in my opinion, it is a futile attempt at saving the legacy rather than the latter. I sure as heck hope it is not the latter...
Yaar at this point I am totally confused. Somedays I think it is the legacy, other days I think it is the latter. Overall just gutted at what is happening to my cherished institution.

He has been transfered on the request of fazlu.
It does not take a rocket scientist to make out that they will be going for a change in the govt. Of kpk. This coupled with the fact that all this news about ttp croping up in swat, does not bode well for PTI

1660500440256.png

Bahawalpur is home to the strike corpse

Heading a strike corpse is not small thing.

Bhawalpur Corp is not strike corp..... Mangla and Multan are the 2 Strike Corps of Pakistan .... While Bhawalpur Corp is to deny possible Indian intervention in the border area desserts of South Punjab and Sindh kacha

Zardari is fully involved with neutrals in their plan. Zardari is the one who has kept PMLN in the loop since establishment doesn't like pmln, Nawaz group to be exact. They are planning to make Billu Rani as PM after Showbaaz Sharif.

This Zardari taunt on May 11 against Gen. Faiz Hameed was very telling. He has been transfered from pti den i.e. KP.

All these politicians have been taken for a ride by bajwa hes just using them for his own means....ie to Impose martial law he become the president of Pakistan.
He just waiting g for the right moment to pounce which is around the corner

Zardari is fully involved with neutrals in their plan. Zardari is the one who has kept PMLN in the loop since establishment doesn't like pmln, Nawaz group to be exact. They are planning to make Billu Rani as PM after Showbaaz Sharif.

This Zardari taunt on May 11 against Gen. Faiz Hameed was very telling. He has been transfered from pti den i.e. KP.

You just wait and see sunshine.

Agla election agr PTI ka nhn hai to phir PPP ka hai!

You just wait and see sunshine.

Agla election agr PTI ka nhn hai to phir PPP ka hai!

PpP, honestly if any of pdm party gets next gov. I would be surprised if pakistan remains intact or army is not openly thrashed on the streets. People's daily life is already on the boiling point. Half the pop is in floods.

Bilawal and murad was not even allowed talk in larkana and army wants to give the next gov to them. Good luck in keeping whatever is left for the bois in khaki.

Back
Top Bottom