What's new

LSP-4 FLIGHT VIDEO

Dang!! the pilot was so hot after the flight they had to pour a bucket of water to cool him down????

Good job all involved:toast_sign:, apparently it was a successful flight.

The desi version of Gatorade shower was funny though:lol:

Awesome video! Thanks flaming arrow. Tejas could do great if they can put it in Bagdogra base. They'd do great as point defense fighters to stand and defend the eastern airspace while Su-30 MKIs can assaults enemy ground positions and aerial units.

BTW I feel that it'd have been great if we had considered some unique G-suit colour rather than the green that Pakistanis and Americans wear. Look at the Russian sky blue or the Chinese bright orange. We could have chosen deep crimson or dark scarlet to stand out.

---------- Post added at 11:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 PM ----------

Dang!! the pilot was so hot after the flight they had to pour a bucket of water to cool him down????

Didn't they install A/C in the fighter? Western fighters do have it.

Excellent video. Liked it. Tejas looks really great, very clean modern complex configuration and stealthy.

Didn't they install A/C in the fighter? Western fighters do have it.

Its like a tradition. After achieving something special or first flight they dump a bucket full of water over the pilot's head to celebrate it!!!! As coltsfan said, its some kinda desi version of Gatorade shower.

Originally Posted by Kinetic
"Its like a tradition. After achieving something special or first flight they dump a bucket full of water over the pilot's head to celebrate it!!!! As coltsfan said, its some kinda desi version of Gatorade shower. "

Yes a 'desi' version, far cheaper than a 'magnum' of champagne.

yaar, corners of my eyes got wet when other team members carried the pilote on their shoulder.
:cry::partay::D

I cant watch this video cause youtube blocked in China can any one post alternative links plzzz

like youku.com

[/COLOR]
Didn't they install A/C in the fighter? Western fighters do have it.[/QUOTE]

are yaar each and every fighter aircraft has an ac,if not pilots will loose like 5-10 pounds of their body weight by dehydrating

Just saw it , i am overjoyed .

And i can arrange one Champagne instead of water for next flight with Derby/r77 .

Back
Top Bottom