What's new

Lower Dir: 12 terrorists killed, 2 security officials injured in clashes

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
607587-pakistanarmyAFPx-1379791155-853-640x480.jpg

LOWER DIR: An exchange of fire between terrorists and security forces resulted in the deaths of 12 terrorists while at least two two security officials suffered injuries in Lower Dir near the Pakistan-Afghan border late on Saturday night, reported Express News.

Express News Correspondent Ehtisham Khan reported that security officials were patrolling the border in Lower Dir at 10pm when a group of militants attempted to cross over from Afghanistan into Pakistan.

Security forces engaged the militants in a two-hour long exchange of fire. The firing resulted in the deaths of 12 militants who were part of a group estimated to be 15-20 individuals strong.

The Dir district of Khyber Pukhtunkhwa has been susceptible to militant and terror activities for a long time.

Last Sunday, at least 16 pro-government tribals, including three women, were killed and nine more wounded in a bomb attack targeting a passenger van in Lower Dir. Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan (TTP) had claimed responsibility for the attack.

Lower Dir: 12 terrorists killed, 2 security officials injured in clashes – The Express Tribune

now thats call, real peace making!
a peace which flows from the barrel of the gun by pakarmy,s brave soilder into the terrorist TTp,s coward,s skull?
thats the only peace, which is going to happen in reality & going to last ever!:smokin::yahoo:

These TTP baboons should be killed on the spot, show no mercy to them, great going PAK army, looks like military operation will be started soon to clear these rats from DIR.

Face to face these retards cant do much, they mostly kill blowing up in surprise attack.

One of my classfellow's family was annihilated by aerial bombardment in lower dir in 2009. I wonder if they still use PAF there.

One of my classfellow's family was annihilated by aerial bombardment in lower dir in 2009. I wonder if they still use PAF there.

JI , JUI fazlu group, sami ul haq , group & now PTI joins them fake prapogandas?
come show up buddy. ur classmate s dead family bodies come, try to bring some truth my, friend from lal masjid till now, its pakistani peoples are the dam victim of these dogs who ,call themselves talibans!

now thats call, real peace making!
a peace which flows from the barrel of the gun by pakarmy,s brave soilder into the terrorist TTp,s coward,s skull?
thats the only peace, which is going to happen in reality & going to last ever!:smokin::yahoo:

Pakistan Army should use PAF heavily to bomb these rented terrorists before ground operation & this is where I will also say, I wish Pakistan Army had Adrmed drones to reduce the burden off our jawans.

I really hope there are no POW's, just crush these rented terrorists, if these rented terrorists are captured then dajjal CJ will make a mess of everything.

dont see where it will be going... i mean the operation ... no definite results..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom