What's new

Lots of people are doing it

DarkStar

Reaction score
I've noticed a lot of people are posting articles, without providing links for reference.

It is encumbent that every article is provided with a source link.

Thanks.

Hi,

Just by reading the header---I thought that they were doing something else and sometimes the mind takes a different turn and I thought to myself oh jeez---yeah yeah yeah I used to do that a lot---but now I am getting older, I can only dream of things----oh my goodness---you had me excited for a moment---I told myself---damn---this is my kind of topic. :partay::partay::partay: :cheers:

But then after reading the rest of it---I said to myself---you are just an old pervert.

Also please take the time out to type out your thread titles correctly.

-- The first letter of a sentence should be a capital letter

-- See if any punctuation is necessary

-- Spell check

-- DO NOT POST THREAD TITLES IN CAPITAL LETTERS. Its considered shouting and not considered polite. You don't need to draw attention to your thread.

Last edited:
hey how about posting in the right section -
please, please, please no duplicate posts - pls take a few seconds to check if the thread has been started by some one else - this is my pet peeeeeeve!

@ Mastan KHAN sir lol i guess we should have a meter to see how many hits this thread got i guess alot of people came here thinking similarly...lol 92 people have viewed it...i guess everyone got embarrased and walked away without replying...but i guess i should have known sir Dark Star started it....what could i expect...:police::bounce:

@ ASIM: I think you have a point i am guilty of it will try to do so in my posts but old habits die hard....

Some people didn’t know what were the rules and etiquettes of writing. They’ve just dived in. How much content one can use from elsewhere? I still think one can use info given by others to share with others unless there is no violation of copyright.

Or simply give a link to the source at the bottom….that would be much better.

Back
Top Bottom