What's new

Look who visited my friends restaurant yesterday

Fascinating how close their leaders get with their people.... imagine this would happen in India. The restaurant would be full of SPG guys, journalists, staff and the usual a** lickers who accompany the politician :lol:

Add a convoy of 50-60 cars for ours.

My god and we are the poorest of nations, atleast we are.

Merkel isn't a typical politician, that's for sure. She's not a loud mouthed lawyer to begin with...

Must have been quite a surprise for your friend...Normal, everyday work and all of sudden one of the most powerful heads of state walks in:D

Something like this happened to me few years ago when i was still at school. I was walking with friends through the city when president Köhler came out the city hall and went to the bakery. He came to us and talked to us. He was really nice and i was impressed.

Thankfully we wont be having this

rahul-gandhi-guwahati.jpg

Hahahaha

wtf is he wearing? A resting saucer? Hhahahaha

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

One of my friends owns a small restaurant in Eisenach and he got a famous guest yesterday:

I know she had a official visit yesterday in Eisenach and that she always is very close to the people but that amazes me. He said the door opened and she came in, ordered a cup of coffee and a cake. She was kind and did agree to pose for a picture with them:

t32o7ww4.jpg
Wow That is incredible. A good leader is always close to it's people. And I was always thinking why Germans like her, and now I got my answer.

A little wind and this is gonna fly away.

People generally don't wear that. Villagers used to wear that in rain mostly while working in field, it would also have a strap. Now a days you would hardly see anyone wearing it. It is just a part of culture now.

First of all my Respect for this lady :tup: She is tough and humble :tup: I always admired her courage to take tough stands .

Second , you just can not compare people in Germany and People is India. You know what i mean :lol: It will take 50 years for Indian masses to be on the level of Germany in terms of civics and standard of conduct .

First of all my Respect for this lady :tup: She is tough and humble :tup: I always admired her courage to take tough stands .

Second , you just can not compare people in Germany and People is India. You know what i mean :lol: It will take 50 years for Indian masses to be on the level of Germany in terms of civics and standard of conduct .

Well look here, a waiter has an accident and pulls 5 beer over her. And she does not care. She later told him "accidents happen" its ok.

david cameron also had a cup of cofee with me..in fact he made it for me and also washed the cup after drinking it..very good guy

Well look here, a waiter has an accident and pulls 5 beer over her. And she does not care. She later told him "accidents happen" its ok.

I dropped MY Stein when I first saw this video. Was hilarious and touching at the same time.

You remember this episode?:D

Sixt-werbung-angela-merkel-internet-neuland.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom